Chapter 34- Partying

'Sorry for late post uugh'

He realised it was Japan. "Hi Japan". She smiled brightly. "Hello ロシア (Russia)!". He handed her the gift he bought. "Oh my. What did you get me?". Russia seemed a little embarrassed. "I didn't know what to get you, so I bought you a necklace that represents luck". "Thank you!" She exclaimed and opened her arms widely. Russia's eyes fell directly to her chest. The dress she wore was too reviling. Russia got his eyes right back up, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. Japan thankfully didn't notice it. "Couldn't wear something more showing? This isn't showing enough." He teased. "Ha ha ha, really funny." Russia snickered. "Are you trying to impress anyone?". She nodded no. "No, not really. The only person I'd ever be trying to impress isn't here". He felt bad for her. "Why?" "He couldn't come". He didn't really care who she was trying to impress, as long as it wasn't him. If it was him it would super weird. "So anyway, want me to introduce you to some of my friends?" He nodded. He wanted to say no because his anxiety was over the top, but that's the whole reason he came. To meet people.

After Japan put the present with the others in a room where were no people, she and Russia walked up to a group of Asian countries and Portugal. She got their attention by waving her hand infront of them. "Okay guys and gals I want to meet you someone new". She pointed to Russia, who was awkwardly standing behind her. "Привет (hello)" he extended his hand for a handshake. They looked at him from head to toe, like they were judging him inside their head, with a disgusted expression. They didn't shake his hand. "Hi.." said North Korea, just because she didn't want to be rude (Yes I made NK a girl, leave me alone). Russia got his hand back. Japan sighed. 'Now I know what he means we avoid him'. "Come on, don't be rude! He's not a serial killer, talk to him". Hong Kong sighed. She grabbed Russia's hand, which was surprisingly warm, and shook it. "Hello, I'm Hong Kong. You're Belarus's brother, right?". Russia almost flinched but held himself "Y-Yeah. You know her?". She let go of his hand and placed it on her waist. "Uh-huh. We're friends, I met her a couple of years ago." "I know Belarus too." Interrupted Nepal "Me too" continued Portugal "I do aswell". Soon all the countries were talking about how they knew Belarus and then continued with Ukraine. Only Japan and Russia were exchanging looks. "Ay Russia! Man!" They heard from the distance. They looked to see who the voice was coming from. They saw an excited Australia jumping up and down to be able to see over the crowd. Russia started laughing at that site. Soon Australia managed to swim through the sea of people and get to Russia. "Russia, my dude! What's up?". Russia smiled. He was happy to see the country he wanted to see for such a long time, who may even be his only friend. "Hey man". They did a brotherly hug. "Dude it's been so long." Said Australia, giving emphasis on how long it's been. He had missed the other country aswell. He found him fun to hang around with. "I know, right? But you don't need to feel bad or anything, I know you had to take care of America". Australia eyerolled very intensely. "Ugggh, don't get me started on America! That winy twat has me on edge!". Russia chuckled. "Why?" "Why?!?!" Yelled Australia, of course as a joke. He successfully made Russia laugh again. "He's always so demanding and rude, and when we do the things he wants, what do we get?! A nice and welcoming pile of nothing". Russia was stuck with a smile on his face. "I legit have a video of him doing his thing and I bet you'll die when you see it, it captures his exact behaviour and it's freaking hilarious." Russia raised an eyebrow, still smiling though. "You know that he's mentally ill, right? I don't think it's good to make fun of him". Australia clicked his tongue. "I know that, mom. I'm don't mean any harm." "If you say so, son". "Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but Australia can you please go away?". "Why?" asked Australia, confused. "Me and Russia have important business to do.". Russia looked at her with a questionable expression. "What business?" "You wanted me to meet you to some of my friends, right?". Russia seemed to calm down. "Oh, yeah. Well I can just hang out with Australia, he'll maybe meet me to a few people." "A-actually Russia I'd rather keep you company". Russia turned to face him. "Really?" "Yeaaah..". Russia shrugged it off. "Okay then, Japan."