Chapter 1- The meeting

'It's my first time writing a story so please don't bully me too much XD'

THIRD PERSON POV
Every week all the countries have a meeting to discuss about the problems that have occurred or been solved. All the countries have an opinion on each subject and most of the time there is peace. Well... Most of the time

AMERICA'S POV

'Ah jees, not again! Why do we have to come here all the time? We're just sitting and doing Nothing for four hours! And for the best part? He has to come too every single time!' I thought and sat down next to Australia and Canada. After a few minutes I start rocking my chair back and forth waiting for the meeting to start, while other countries are coming in. Then I see him come in. I hate that guy. Always in a bad mood and mean to everyone. Only his siblings like him! As he is walking to his sit he notiсеs me looking at him but he just gives me a disgusted look and continues walking. He doesn't like me either but honestly I couldn't care less. After a few minutes the meeting started and UN stood up "Ladies, gentlemen, I suppose you all know why we are here today. To discuss about the earthquakes that have been happenin-" I cut him off "UN we all know why we are here, can you just speed up things?Get to the point?" I see him getting ready to stand up "America let him talk, you can't just interrupt people because you're too bored to listen to them." He says in an angry tone. 'Ugh, Jesus. Why can't this guy never keep his mouth closed?' I stand up too. "Nobody asked you, Russia! Just shut up and sit down." I see him getting angry. At this point everybody knows that a fight is going to start.

CANADA'S POV

And these two are back at it again. I sigh and give an 'are you serious' look at Germany. He does the same. "Look who's f*cking talking! The little brat who makes fun of everyone!" says Russia hitting his hands on the table. Belarus and Ukraine who are sitting next to him look like they just want to go home. "SHUT THE F*CK UP YOU COMMUNIST PIG! NOBODY EVEN LIKES YOU" Screamed America. Russia is basically on fire and Belarus and Ukraine are holding him. I bet he would have killed America if they weren't there. While these two are arguing loudly UN whispers something to Germany. Germany picks a megaphone from the floor and gives it to him. "I GUESS VODKA HAS INFLUENCED YOU TOO MUCH-" America says and gets cut off by UN (revenge over 9000). "Russia, America, we've talked about this. You have to stop this bad habit arguing for no reason while we are discussing something important. Now both if you sit down or we'll have to kick you out". They both huff and sit down. Damn, how does he do that? I never get America to listen to me! Maybe I should buy a megaphone too. The rest of the meeting was UN talking about the earthquakes that have been happening and the fact that America and Russia, Greece and Turkey, and North and South Korea can't get along while Russia and America were death-staring eachother.Nothing much.

RUSSIA'S POV

The meeting was over and we were allowed to leave. As I am about to leave, UN taps my solder "Excuse me Russia" he says "Da?" "You remember the thing I said about making saferooms for people to go inside incase a big earthquake happenes, correct?" "Yes" I say and nod "You said they were still in development too" UN got a little bit nervous. He is going to ask me for a favour, isn't he? "Well, Russia, the rooms got done t-today and we haven't tried them yet. W-would you like to, em.. be one of the first countries to try one of them out? There will be more people there.". Is he serious? Does he think that people have nothing else to do except go to his freaking meeting? And it's obvious that he is lying! He could have asked me days before this meeting! That's what I don't like about him. Always assuming that everybody can just quit everything and go do whatever he wants. Asshole. "Well, UN, I can't come because I have to do important paperwork. If you had told me earlier I would be able, but you didn't. Прощай (goodbye)". I turn around and follow Belarus and Ukraine. I can tell that he is pissed. He grabs me by the solders and turns me around. "Russia please. There aren't enough volunteers and we can't know for sure that these things work without testing. You just need to stay one night, nothing more." He says with a comforting voice, trying to get me to say yes. How low can he get? On the other hand though he is right. These things may not be stable enough and without anyone wanting to try them he wouldn't know. I guess one night won't hurt. "It's the last time I'm doing you a favour. Fine" UN's face lights up like he just won the lottery or something. God. "Great. Today is Saturday so you will have to stay Sunday-Monday. Is that okay?". No, of course it wasn't. I will have to please Ukraine to do the paperwork while I'm gone and it's because of this придурок (jerk)! I say "yes" with a low voice so he can understand that it isn't 'okay'.He knew it though, but he was pretending he didn't. He tells me the stuff I need to pack and wishes me good luck. Why? I don't know. He is weird. I go home on foot because my sisters had left with the car before me. It is a twenty-minute walk. But the moment I take a step into the house both of them come running to me shouting at me about the decision I took. "It's dangerous!" "Who will do you work?" "You always do him favours!" All of their words just went through me. I am too tired to hear their complaints. I just go upstairs to my room while they are still shouting at me and lock the door.

........

Was it a good decision?
Did I do right?
What will happen once i go there?
Will other countries actually be there?
Who will they be?

All this questions were bugging me all night until I eventually fell asleep. Tomorrow is another day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how did I do for the first time? I think it was fine. What do you think? Anyways, see you on the next chapter.

Αντίο! (Bye)