Chapter 19

***Mario***

"Bae gimme please..." I begged and she ignored me. She was mad about the argument about her having to stay home from school and work.

"I don't wanna stay home all day At least let me go to school. I won't be on my feet. Please baby?" She gave the cutest puppy dog eyes and I just kissed her. She giggled like she always do and that makes my heart jumped. She just still herself shy sassy and adorable. Her glow from being pregnant I fell deeper for her. I grabbed her belly kissed it.

"Hi my loves. Daddy loves you guys." They began kicking and I smiled I could tell they would be special in so many ways.

"Okay baby their starting to hurt mommy." She winced in pain.

"Hey now stop hurting mommy. She doesn't feel well." And They kicked one last time and settled in. I laid Melody down and rubbed her feet til she fell asleep.

2Hours later.

"MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I heard her scream so I ran up stairs. "I can't stop peeing on myself." I began to laugh grabbing the camera and recording.

"Baby ur water just broke." Her eyes bucked out and she cried. "Come on baby", I helped her to the car then I ran back inside to grab both baby bags and car seats.

"Mario it hurts!" She screamed so I sped my way to the hospital.

"My wife is in the car in labor!" I said after I parked the car and ran inside. The nurses ran to my car with a wheelchair and immediately rushed her to a room that gave me time to call everybody to get down here.

"Are you Ms. Roney's fiance??" The doctor asked I nodded. "Well we need you back there are ready?" I swallowed hard took a deep breath and nodded Yes. I followed him to back. I washed my hands dried them they slipped this blue thing on me handed me gloves and something to go over my mouth and head.

There she was hair everywhere sweating and trying to push but she still looked sooooo beautiful to me.

"I'm here baby" I grabbed a towel wet it then wiped her face.

"Okay Ms. Roney on a count of 3 we need you to give us a hard push! 1,2.....3!" She pushed and sang all At the Same time then you heard baby number one cry and a tear slid down my face "would you like to cut the umbilical cord? " I nodded Yes and cut it as they rush to clean my baby up. "Okay we need one more big push. 1,2............3!!" She did the Same thing then baby number two came out gasping so I hurriedly cut the umbilical cord and they rushed to clean him up.

"Is he going to be okay?!" I asked as I watched them stick a tube down his throat.

"Yes he'll be fine." The doctor said.

"I wanna see my babies" my Queen forced herself to say. So they brought them over and it was the most amazing moment ever to see her hold them I just took pictures. I kissed her so passionately and then everybody walked in snapping pictures. I noticed Jace and Muzik separated but at least they came with No drama.

I looked into the love of my life eyes and mouthed "I love you" I kissed her lips and kneeled.

"Melody Love Roney you just made a me man. A Happy man and I couldn't ask for anyone better because u are amazing ma. Thank you for having my angels. Please rock with me forever?." She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Negro you stuck with me." She winked at me and we kissed. I took one of the babies out her hands and then everybody took pictures capturing one of the most honorable moments of my life..... Im blessed and I have an amazing woman that just had my beautiful sons............