Chapter 24

Muzik

"Jace are you serious?!", Zikky came out side to see Jace there with Flowers and a big Teddy Bear. He was trying everything in his power to get her back. So he decided to pick her up from work on some romantic type stuff. She didn't know if she was ready to fully forgive. Of course they have spent time together but what Jace wanted she wasn't quite ready for. He had hurt her so many times she couldn't see the future she once saw with him. Yeah she loves him. But cheating losing a baby and an almost fatal car crash over his stupidity was enough to scare any woman away from love. She thought about how many times she forgave him.
"Yeah seriously Zikky I just wanna show you a little appreciation", he said walking toward her to help her down the four steps. She looked casually cute. Black cardigan sweater and a white knee length dress with black heels. "You look pretty", he helped her to the car.
"Thank you and you don't look bad ya self", she smiled. "So where are we going?" she asked once he took his place and the drivers seat.
"Somewhere special", he said and began the journey. They talked about their day and how things were going with the Shelter.
Finally pulling up to a secluded spot out at the park. There was flowers and and a candle lit walk way. This is beautiful Zikky thought as Jace took her hand in his and guided her to the table. As they made their way to the table Zikky took in the scene and she was very impressed. It was ballons her favorite flowers the soft music and the beautiful fruit arrangement...
"I'm impressed", said taking a seat and waiting for him to take his.
"I wanted to be romantic and not to corny", he said looking around and rubbing his waves. She could tell he was nervous and she thought it was cute. "Wanna show you a good time and connect as one again", he said looking into those grayish green eyes he fell inlove with but always seem to hurt her.
With a simple nodded from her, he began the night with a crab dinner. They talked and laughed a threw little food at each other. After dinner he fed her chocolate and fruit. It was so romantic. He watched the way she licked her lips when the chocolate dripped. He kissed her bottom lip sucking the chocolate off. Her eyes got big and between her legs got moist. She pulled back.
"Umm let's go for a walk", she said getting up waiting for his hand. She wanted to tell him about the miscarriage and how she felt and dealt with her heartache of losing a child and losing him. Tonight she decided that if she gave him a chance everything she be laid out. "We need to have serious conversation if this is going to happen again", she said finding the closet park bench after they walked in a uncomfortable silence.
"Yeah I agree so let me start", Jace took a deep breath, "I have hurt you over and over again not really knowing what love is and how to go about it. I have said the same shit to you over and over not realising the pain I cause because of my selfishness and being afraid. But honestly these last few months have taught me lesson and from the bottom of heart i really truly am sorry and I want you to teach me how to love you right. I promise I wont ever hurt you again you're the only one that completes me that makes me happy that loves me outside my money and fancy dates. You like the simple things like going to the movies or just ordering a movie and getting take out", Jace had a tear fall thinking about how great she has been in his life. "I don't deserve your forgiveness because I fucked up so much but I hope that you do wanna give me another chance to prove to that you are the reason for my being", he looked into her tear filled eyes with his own pleading ones.
"I had a miscarriage about 3 months ago", she blurted out, "I had just found out I was pregnant that same day and when I got home the blood just came rushing out of me. I had to deal with the pain of losing the man that stole my heart him breaking my heart me getting into a car crash because he broke my heart and then losing my first child with the man I intended to spin my life with. I battled with myself everyday asking myself 'how could you still be in love with a man who carelessly broke your heart a million times'. I have cried myself to sleep many of night because my heart ached for you but my mind wouldn't allow me the satisfaction. I have blamed myself for your foolish acts and even started considering it is me. But when I lost my first child I knew then I was partially to blame. For allowing myself to be hurt so much by one man. For holding myself accountable for your mistakes. For not knowing who I was and what I deserve", she looked at him get on his knees and kiss her belly. "I deserve a man who will not only call me princess but treat me as such. Who will be faithful and only want me" she stopped talking.
"I was going to be daddy by the most amazing woman in the world. Muzik I beg you please give me just this one last chance. I have to prove to you that I am the man you want in your life that you need", he said.
"This is the very last chance Jace", she said with a smile on her face. He got up and kissed her.....