Chapter 4

****Mario****

I watched my beautiful goddess walk onto stage I could tell something was off. Her energy wasn't vibrant her eyes looked weak her body language wasn't the same. She lifted the microphone up to lips and dropped. It happened so fast I didn't move fast enough her body was limp. I picked her up as her twin ran toward me screaming her name. she was crying but I was to focused on getting my baby to the hospital. I seen Jace swoop in and grab Muzik as she sat dropped to her knees crying. I wanted to cry with her but I had to be a man and help my baby. I jogged toward my car and placed her in the back seat I got in and sped seen away. I drove toward outer drive on my way to Sani Grace hospital. When I got to the emergency room Muzik was right behind me. The nurse seen this almost life less body and immediately called doctors they put her in the bed and then they disappeared. I sat down and hugged Muzik.

"I love your sister" I said tears streaming my face. She held me like a sister.

"She loves you too" she kissed my forehead and we rocked back and forth.

"Family of Melody Roney?" Muzik ran to him and me and Jace held her hands as he began explaining what's wrong with my goddess. "Her abdominal seems to be tender and her body seems really weak. I noticed that there is a lack of nurishment in her body right now she is sleep were gonna run a few more test so were keeping her overnight." I was a little shocked to hear all of this.

"So wait when you say not enough nurishment are you saying she doesn't eat or that she is eating but not enough?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That hasn't been determined yet but the sores on her fingers indicate she is making herself throw up." He said and I got angry. The fuck she doing that for?! I looked at Muzik who looked just as shocked as me.

"Are we able to see her is she awake?" Muzik asked shaking her head.

"She isn't awake but Yes you all can go see her?" I shook his hand and he pointed to her room. Wait til she wake up oooooow the shit imma say. I turned to look at Jace looking at Muzik fingers.

"Muzik if I found out you doing that shit imma fuck you up understand?" Jace said cracking me up.

"Yes Jace", she said rolling her eyes. We walked into her room and I went from angry to sad and immediately went to her side.

"My beautiful goddess I will be here every step of the way."

Two days later

"Mario you been here for 48 hours go home wash up lay in your bed I will call you if anything is wrong with her.", Ms. Trina their aunt said.

"No ma'am I have to be here when she wakes up", I said wiping her face. I sat down holding her hand. The doctor said she shows signs of having a tumor I'll be damned if I left my baby here without me. I felt a little squeeze on my hand. I waited to see if it happened again and a couple seconds later I felt it again. Is my baby waking up...

"Ugh it hurts....." I heard her sweet voice groan.

"Baby don't speak" I said as everyone ran to her bed "Doctor!!".......