Chapter 7

I cried in Jace arms all night. I use to always block out the past and the pain with a smile. But to hear and see my sister break because of What happened to us brought back the pain in me.

"Baby I need you stop crying because from now on I will always be here to protect you. You are smart dayum beautiful and funny. You have the prettiest smile I have ever encountered and I believe you're sexy even on you're worst day. I'm in love with you. And I vile to do any and EVERYthing to make you happy." he rocked me and kept kissing my forehead. We stayed silent because there was no words left to say.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked.

"Of course" he said I laid down and laid behind me then pulled me close. After about 5 minutes I was out.
8 a.m.

"My Duchess wake up." I felt kisses on my face. I giggled and swatted him away.

"Yes Jace?"

"Get up we going to breakfast" he lifted me up and put me in a hot bubble bath. "Now I already picked out your clothes and you're matching me today." I nodded Okay "I will be back at 10 be ready okay".

"Okay" I said flicking water at him.

♥♥♥Melody POV ♥♥♥

I woke up to feel Mario sleeping next to me. I leaned and kissed his lips. He smiled, stretched, and yawned.

"Good Morning Goddess" he kissed my lips.

"I was thinking we should do a breakfast date just the two of us." I said twirling my hair in my finger.

"How about we spend the entire day together?" he pulled me into his lap.

"I love that idea" I said snuggling close.

"Okay I'm gonna go home and wash my nuts and get dressed. I should be back by 10 or 10:30 Okay" he kissed my lips and lifted me up placing me on the bed. He slipped on his pants and shoes. "Alright Goddess I'm out" he hugged me and left. I laid back smiling. My heart is truly in a better place. I ran to my sister room and she was doing her make-up.

"Somebody has a hot date." I said kissing her cheek.

"Yeah and this fool picked my clothes out." we both laughed.

"Well I do to so I need you fix my lashes. All that crying got them slipping" I laughed and she turned to hug me.

"I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes.

"Girl stop. There is nothing to be sorry about. Stuff happens. Now can we go back to being happy I'm finna take a shower I will be back later." I turned back to my room but went to the bathroom.
20 minutes later

I feel so refreshed I looked in the mirror brushed my teeth washed my face. Done, went to my room dried off and lotioned up.
I love the way you make me feel
I love it
I love it

"Hello?"

"Wear something yellow okay"

"Okay."

"K love you"

"I love you too" I sang in his ear I could hear him smile. Then we hung up. I went to my closet grabbed my yellow skinny jeans a white and blue long sleeve high/low button up and my white and blue with yellow bottom heels. I put on my black bra and panties.

"Zikky I'm ready!" I called. She came in looking very pretty. Dressed in red baggy pants but form fitting at the legs a black long sleeve belly top with a heart cut in the back. Black and red conversers graced her feet. "Baby you looking very delis." I snapped my fingers and she flipped her smacking her lips.