Chapter 10

Chapter 10

This chapter is dedicated to sarz12, sarahkaittt and zerrieslittlesister.

Sorry for leaving you waiting.

--Paige's POV--

"A plan!" I looked at Harry and he nodded.

"Yes. The only way Jake can find out is by going to the hospital and finding the reports, right?" He said and I nodded, still extremely confused.

"Well I made the effort to ask the doctor if Jake had come in, and he hasn't yet, so we have to sneak in at night and change the report so that the babies are all mine."

"How? We can't break in!" I hissed and he put his hand out.

"Calm down, I stole Doctors keys."

I grinned and launched myself at him in a hug, but he stepped back and put his arms out to stop me from face palming.

"You're pregnant Paige," he laughed and I pouted, pecking his lips softly.

We walked out into the living room where Mel was, and my eyes widened at an unfamiliar girl standing beside her, giggling to something Niall and Louis said.

She was quite pretty, and I took note that she looked quite like Mel.

"Hey, I'm Paige," I smiled and her head shot up. She grinned and nodded.

"You're Mel's best friend, I've heard quite a lot about you. I'm her twin sister, Dani."

"Nice to meet you Dani!" I said and I let them get back to their little talk.

The door shot open and someone stepped in. My mouth dropped open and she smirked.

"Hey, hey! I heard that my favourite chicka is pregnant!" She sung and I squealed, hugging her cautiously.

"Sarah! I haven't seen you in like forever! How was your trip to Australia!" I said and I let go to check her out.

She hasn't changed very much, only that her curly brown hair has grown slightly longer. I stared into her joyful brown eyes and my grin grew even larger on my face.

She turned to Harry, and a hard look came across her face.

"Hey you." Harry turned and paled. Sarah looked awfully scaring.

She stepped towards him and he backed onto the wall. A little giggle left my lips and Harry mouthed 'help me'.

"If you break Paige I will break your face. Quite literally."

Harry gulped and nodded, and Sarah stayed staring into his soul. Everything was silent until we both cracked into laughter.

"Y-You should have seen your face!" I cried and Harry sighed in confusion.

"Sarah is about as harmless as a teddy bear," I said and he groaned. "Teddy bears can be pretty scary."

I looked at the time and I glanced back at Harry. I could tell he was thinking the same thing.

"We have to go, I'll see ya later Sar, it was nice meeting you Dani," I grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him to the car. I got in the passenger seat and he drove.

We parked behind some trees near the hospital, and made sure we were well hidden.

We watched as the last of the staff left and locked up the doors. I ducked as one of the nurses shone her torch around, but soon she left.

I opened my door and got out, Harry following behind. I ran to the door and Harry unlocked it.

We ran through in the dark until I felt the light switch, and I flipped it on.

Harry led me into the room where the reports were kept, and we fiddled through them until we found mine.

While Harry flicked through the papers, I jumped onto the computer and got into my report. I changed the baby's father to just Harry and I printed it off, and then I got rid of all evidence of me being here.

I turned back to Harry and he was shredding my report.

We replaced it with the new one and we were about to get the hell out of there when we heard two voices. One was a guy and the other was a girl.

I recognised the males voice immediately, and I shivered. Jake.

We dashed behind the filing cabinets and Harry put his hand over my mouth to stop me from breathing heavily.

"I'm positive that babies mine! It has to be," Jake hissed and the girl sighed.

"Why are you even bothering with this stupid girl anyway! If she's pregnant with your baby, just let her suffer with her baby having no father!"

I peered over the cabinet and I frowned when my eyes landed on the girl.

She was gorgeous and had black hair and crystal blue eyes.

"Sabrina you can't tell me what to do!" He glared and she shrunk back, rolling her eyes.

He flicked through my report and growled when his eyes skimmed over it.

"They are all Harrys!"

Sabrina grabbed his arm and pulled him away.

"You that's good, isn't it? That means that you are not a father!"

They left and we creeped away, dashing for the car.

We hi-fived happily and jumped into the car.

"We did it, thank god!" I gasped and Harry chuckled at my frightfulness.