Chapter 12

Chapter 12

~3 weeks later~

All I thought about since the police got Jake was the note he left me, the one that said one of my precious babies would pay.

I had already informed everyone, and they were just as worried and I was, but assured me Jake couldn't do anything to me anymore, but I wasn't so sure. Jake maybe abusive and mean, but there was a brain in that fucked up head of his.

"Oh look at that babe, I don't think I've ever seen you looking fat before!" Sarah laughed, and jokingly acted like me. I growled and crossed my arms.

"You try having three little people growing inside of you, then we'll see who's laughing then."

Harry walked in and smiled at Sarah before his gaze turned to me, his expression full of love.

"Even fat you are still beautiful," he commented and I threw my arms up in fake-annoyance.

"Oh my gosh! Why can't people just refer to me as pregnant! No fat!"

They both laughed and Sarah left, so I was alone with Harry.

He came over and hugged me from behind, his tall complexion making me look smaller than I was.

"You know I love you, right?" He whispered and I nodded.

"Mmhmm."

"And I'd do absolutely anything for our beautiful babies, they and you mean the world to me."

I turned my head to the side and kissed him, before breaking away and staring into his mesmerising green eyes. I didn't even need to say anything, we both knew what we were thinking.

He spun me around and placed his hands on my stomach, feeling around and smiling gleefully as one of the babies kicked.

"I already know the genders," Harry bit his lip. "I don't even need to you to get an ultrasound to be sure, I just know."

Harry looked at the roof, thinking over something.

"I had a dream last night- or maybe a vision. There was two little girls and a boy. One of the girls, had your gorgeous dark brown thin hair, adorably in two braids, and my eyes. The other had curly light brown hair, and my eyes also. The little boy had a light shade of black hair, and your hazel eyes. They were all playing outside in a garden, rolling on the grass, running around. They were so beautiful, and at first I was too amazed by their beauty to notice anything else. But then I saw us- a slightly older version of us- sitting in the background, watching them so proudly. I want that so badly, and I only want that with you."

I wanted to answer back, but my throat was dry and no words were formed at first.

"Kaity," I murmured, and Harry tilted his head to the side.

"The girl with braids.. Can her name be Kaity?" I asked, and he grinned.

"Kaity Styles. Sounds beautiful.. Just like her mother." I hit Harry lightly and grinned.

"Oh shut up you!"

"And the other little girl, I already thought about it, and this name kept coming back.. But maybe Amber?"

"Wow. Sounds precious. Kaity and Amber Styles. For the boy.. What do you think about Kane, Dylan or Zach?" I asked.

"I like Dylan. Dylan Styles.."

"Sounds handsome.. Just like his father." I smirked and Harry kissed me again, but this kiss was so tender and loving.

"I know you're worrying about Jake, but stop babe, it's not good for our children. You have so many people protecting you and the babies. Everything will okay."

I never listened or believed anyone else when they told me that, but Harry sounds so sure and confident that I couldn't force myself to shake my head at him.

We jumped as we heard a loud crash in the kitchen, followed by an annoyed grunt.

I furrowed my eyebrows when he just realised it was Sabrina, coming back from the bar late and drunk like always.

I bit my lip. She was wearing red 6 inch heels, a tight black skirt that barely went past her ass, a cream crop top that exposed half her cleavage, and caked with makeup. She was slurring her words and tripped over air with every step.

"Sabrina, you need to stop doing this is yourself," I said, walking over and grabbing her arm to stop her from falling again. She tried to pull away but I kept my grip firm.

"Let go!" She hissed.

"I let you stay here because I felt sorry for you, don't make me change my mind," I sighed and she kept muttering random responses under her breath.

I filled a glass of water and threw it over her face, and with a startled shriek, her eyes widened and she pulled her wet hair away from her face.

"What the fuck.." She exclaimed and I crossed my arms.

"Look hunny, I let you stay because you have no where to go and I know what you are going through and thought you would need some friends. I did not sign up for you coming back after midnight drunk and acting like a slut."

She scoffed and leaned again the bench, playing with her hair.

"Look, Sabrina. You are a stunning, intelligent, amazing talented person, and you are going to go somewhere in life. At the moment though, the most you're gonna be is a prostitute, and you have more potential than that."

I walked away and heard her sigh and curse under her breath.

"I'm sorry Paige." She muttered and I only just heard it as I walked down the hallway.

I stopped and faced the kitchen. Sabrina stepped out of it.

"It's okay, just please take care of yourself."

"I will, thank you. I've never had a friend who cares so much. So thank you."

"Anytime Sabrina.. Fuck!" I yelled and her head snapped up to mine.

I froze for a second, and looked down at the ground, where a small puddle of water lay.

"Sabrina.. My water just broke.."

------------

SORRY I HAVENT PUBLISHED IN AGES. I FEEL SO BAD ARGHH