Taz's Plan Gone Awry

"Sir! Tazana Tava is here!" A tall red-headed man sits in a smooth marble throne. "Hm... That does pique my interest... Bring her in," Two of his minions leave the throne room. "What if it's a trap?" The man looks at his right-hand man. "Your men should be prepared then," He bows before leaving the throne room. 

I show up at the Sakano lair, unarmed. A dozen members stand in front of me, pointing their guns towards me. I raise up my hands in surrender. "I'm unarmed. I'd like to speak to Ichigoro," No one moved a muscle for several minutes. "Stand down," A stern voice sounds from the back. A green-haired man walks towards me as the rest lower their weapons. "He'll allow it," He gestures for me to follow him. I inhale a deep breath before following him.

We walk into a huge room. A red rug led from the door to a marble throne, which sat Ichigoro. "Well, well... Tazana Tava. What a pleasant surprise," Ichigoro smirks insidiously. "I'm a bit surprised myself," I state. He stands up and walks closer to me. "So, what do I owe for this visit, Tazana?" He asks. "I heard about the war that you're starting. I wanted to offer you something in exchange for not starting it," Ichigoro chuckles. "And what are you offering me, love?" He asks. "Me," Everyone in the room seems shocked, including Ichigoro. "Hm. That's a tempting offer, Tazana... but tell me... is it real?" He leans down, his face several inches from mine. his emerald orbs staring into my soul. "It's real. You really think my family would agree to this?" Ichigoro nods. "You have a good point. Alright, deal," He stands up straight, holding his hand out. I reach for his hand until a large explosion shakes the room. Ichigoro and I fall to the ground from the huge rumble. Sounds of machine guns fill my ears. I looked towards the door. I see Anoki, Kaori, Hana, Jax, and Will. My eyes widened. The next events went so slow, it was like slow motion. The five of them kills every one of Ichigoro's minions. Ichigoro tries to scramble to his feet. "You'll pay for this bitch!" He exclaims before running off to a door in the back. Anoki and Jax run over to me helping me up. I stare at the two of them, furious. "What the fuck did you do?" The five of them look at me surprised.

Back at home, we all stood in Dad's study. "Tazana what you were planning was--" "Was what? Stupid? Idiotic? I fucking know what it was. I was trying to stop a war! And it would've fucking worked if you didn't send these fucking idiots!" Dad stares hard at me. "Idiots? We risked our lives to save yours!" Kaori exclaims. I look at my best friend. "I wasn't in trouble. I didn't need saving! I was risking my life so that no one else would die or get hurt!" Everyone in the room stays silent. "Wait, you gave yourself up on purpose?" Will questions. I turn towards him. Will and Jax stood away from the others. "Yeah, I did. Not like you bozos would know anything about being selfless," I turn around and face my Dad. "Now they're going to come at us harder, because of you. So whoever dies in this war... it's all on you," I state before walking out of his study.

I go out to the garden in the back. There's a small section in the back by a Magnolia Kobus tree. I sit on the bench underneath the tree. From the corner of my eye, I see Jax walk up to me. He sits next to me silently. "What are you doing here?" I ask him softly. "Assuming you mean why we helped... Koi and Anoki came to us," I look at him in shock. "What?" He nods. "They said you were in trouble and they mentioned the war. They said it was your idea for us to work together against the Sakano," I look down in my lap. "They were completely against the idea... why would they..?" Jax places his hand on my knee. "Desperate times call for desperate measures,"  I look at him. I place my hand on his. His face is slightly shocked. "Me, too," I say, barely above a whisper.  He smiles softly at me. He reaches for my cheek, caressing it. I lean into his touch. "The fuck is this?" Jax pulls away quickly from me. A few feet from us is Dad and Anoki. "Is this why you wanted to join forces? So you can get into his pants?" Anoki spat at me. I stand up quickly before raising my fist and punching Anoki in the jaw. Anoki growls under his breath ready to attack me until Jax stands between us. "Look, there's no time for this. We need to figure out a plan to minimize damage," Jax speaks sternly. Dad looks at Jax. "What'd you have in mind?"