Ketsueki Kama

In Dad's study stood nearly every Tava member. "Are we absolutely sure that this man is from Ketsueki Kama?" Dad turns to me and nods. In my hands is a file. On Dad's desk, I dropped the file. "The man in the basement is Jax Hakan. The past few years he's made a name for himself. He's caused many village fires, destroyed homes and several homicides. He has this tattoo," I flipped the file to a black tattoo. It's a type of tribal tattoo. "Every member of the Ketsueki Kama has this tattoo. Hakan is in fact from Ketsueki Kama. The question here is... why?" Everyone in the room looks towards Dad. "While we try to figure out why I want you all to be on alert. You can never be too safe," Everyone nods as the meeting disperses. Dad turns to me. "You're going to get information out of him. One way or another," He speaks lowly. I nod to him. "I'm on it,"

I walk out the room. "So, you're taking point, huh?" Anoki asks. We stop in the living room. "Is that really a surprise?" Anoki nods. "Yes," I glare at him. "It's not that you're not capable. It's the way he was looking at you. Like as if you're the target he's after," I sigh. "I get that you're worried, Ano. But I can take care of myself. I'm the reason he was captured, right?" He sighs and nods. "I just... I don't want you to let your guard down because he's a good-looking guy," I raise a brow at him. "You think I'm gunna... melt in his presence? Seriously?" I start laughing. Anoki rolls his eyes. "Shut up," He utters. I pat him on his shoulder. "Okay, bye," I walk away from him, letting him stew in his thoughts.

I walk down the stairs to the basement. Hakan has a stoic expression on his face. "What's with the face?" I ask as I slip on a pair of crimson gloves. "Tch," He scoffs, looking away from me. "Does it really kill you?" He snaps his head towards me as I casually walk to a nearby table. On the table are several torturing tools, modern and medieval. "Does it really kill you... an intelligent woman kicking your ass?" I turn towards him, a rainbow steel knife in my hands. He glares at me as if it should kill me. "Bite me," I grin at him. "I would but it would be fairly inappropriate," He growls under his breath. "Fuck you," I chuckle as I walk towards him slowly. "I'd watch your tongue if I were you," I gently glide the knife across his chest, the tip pointing directly towards his heart. "There's a reason you've heard of me, and it's not because of my charms," He takes in a sharp breath, I push the knife further into his skin. "Kiss my ass," He snaps. I immediately retract the knife and sigh. "How boring," I look down at my watch. 7:58 pm. "As much fun as this is, I have a date," Jax furrows his brows. "Wait, what?" I turn towards him. "What? You think that because we captured you, we completely stop our lives? Heh. How gullible are you, Hakan?" He growls. "Your legacy will burn," He growls right before I touch the stairs. "Hm. If anything, the only thing burning is you. You, the great Jax Hakan. The one criminal the police can't capture. Ketsueki Kama's strongest fighter. Do you think they'd actually come and save you? Are you really that delusional?" Jax's glare never falters. "You're as stupid as you are delusional, Tava. I've never been delusional my whole damn life. Now, what does that tell you?" I stare at him intently before leaving the basement.

"What'd you say?" I ask my date, not registering what he just said. "I said, I'm done. You live with your parents," He states. I scoff. "And since when is that a good reason to dump someone in a nice restaurant?" He sighs. "I... I've never loved you, okay!" He exclaims, causing the whole restaurant to look at us. I stay silent. "It was all fake, Tazana," The man across from me had been my boyfriend for 4 years, Logan, and he's dumping me, after all, this time, in front of all these people. "I mean, I... You can't really blame me, can you?" I look at him, glaring at him. "If anything, all this is on you. I mean... how could anyone... love you?" I scoff at him. The people around us were recording this rather harsh breakup. "Well, Logan... I guess... that's it, then. Isn't it?" He furrows his brows at me. "I guess all I can say is... did you honestly think I didn't know about you and... Alana?" His eyes widened. "I wasn't sure if you'd actually do it, but hey, look at you. Dumping me, embarrassing me in front of all of these people. Congrats on that," I stand up, grabbing my wine glass. I took a sip before dumping it on Logan. He quickly stood up as the crowd gasped. A moment of silence and everyone begins to clap. "You go, girl!" I walk out, leaving a steaming Logan behind.

I walk into the manor. "Taz, you're home early," Anoki speaks, not letting his eyes leave the football game on the tv screen. I stay silent. I walk up the stairs to my room. "Taz?" Anoki watches me walk up without saying a word.

After taking a shower and getting dressed in casual clothes, I walk downstairs. "Taz, sweetheart?" I look towards Dad's study. "Could you come here?" I walk into his study, closing the door behind me. "Care to explain this?" He turns his laptop around for me to see. It was a video of my humiliating breakup with Logan. I sigh deeply. "I'm sorry, Dad. I didn't think that--" He stands up and hugs me tightly. "Sweetheart, he's a prick. You deserve someone who... would treat you the way you deserve to be treated. And this - right here - it's not what you deserve. Don't give up. The one is out there, and he's waiting for you," I smile sadly at him. "Thank you, Daddy," He kisses my forehead. "Why don't you try to get some more information out of Hakan. I think we can get what we need from him," I nod.

"I thought you had a date," Jax speaks mockingly. I slip on the same gloves from before. "Oh, what? Did you get your little heartbroken?" He teases. I clench my fist tightly. "I'm tired..." I trail off. He furrows his brows. "I'm tired of --" I swing my fist at his face. It meets his face cause the chair he was in to tip over. "-- Being mocked - by stupid - idiotic - men - like - you!" In between each word, I punched him over and over. After I'm done using Jax as a punching bag, his nose is bleeding, cheeks and eyes were swollen. I sat him up as he coughed up blood. "What the fuck!?" He exclaimed. "Hakan, I don't have any more fucking patience for your stupid little games. So, tell me what I fucking want to know!" His eyes widen. My eyesight was a little blurry from the tears pouring out. I turn around, wiping the tears from my eyes. "Taz... Maybe you should go rest up a bit. Come back when your mind isn't boggled," Anoki speaks softly as he comes down the stairs. I nod and leave Anoki alone with Jax.

Anoki looks at Jax. "Damn. She did a number on you," He chuckles. "Don't you have a damn game to watch," Jax spits blood out. Anoki grabs the front of Jax's now bloody shirt. "Just because you saw her in a vulnerable state, doesn't a goddamn thing, you understand? We'll get the info we need. It's up to you to decide if you want to die," Anoki pushes Jax over, causing him to fall like before. Anoki smirks before walking up the stairs.