Jax Hakan; Friend or Foe?

"Jax, I can't believe we finally caught the one threat we've been wanting to get rid of," Jax's friend Will Satoshi exclaims happily. Jax stares down the hallway of where Tazana's cell is. "Jax? Jax? Jax!" Will shakes Jax's shoulders, causing Jax to snap out of his thoughts. "Hm? What?" Will looks from the hallway to Jax. "No way," Jax raises a brow at him. "Jax, Will, good both of you are here," Azami, Will's girlfriend jogs up to them. "Listen, Leader wants you both to interrogate the bitch," Azami states. Will nods. "We got it, thanks babe," Will kisses Azami before dragging Jax down the hallway of Tazana's cell.

"Dude, what's your problem!" Jax whines. Will pushes him up against the wall. "Tell me you are not falling for our nemesis," Will states sternly. Jax starts to laugh. "Fall for someone like her? Fuck no. You know she's not my type," Will sighs in relief. "Good. I was worried there for a second. Jax rolls his eyes. "Come on, let's go torture this bitch," Jax speaks, walking into the designated cell. 

"Well, it's about time someone came," Tazana speaks in annoyance. "Silence, wench," Tazana tilts her head to the side. "What'd you call me?" Will looks between Jax and Tazana. "Something is going on here..." Will mutters to himself. "What?" Jax and Tazana look at him in confusion. "Uh, nothing," Will walks in front of Tazana. "Tell us what we want to know," He states sternly. "What do you want to know?" She asks. "Where is the location of the rest of the Tava?" Will questions sternly. Tazana chuckles. "You're clearly an idiot if you think I'd tell you anything," Will grows under his breath. He pushes the chair she's tied to, over. "Mother fucker," Tazana curses. "Well, now. You gunna tell us something?" Will asks again. Tazana's eyes travel to Jax who is leaning against the wall, looking away from them. "Screw you," Tazana retorts. Will sighs. "J--" Will turns around to find Jax looking away from them.

What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling this way? I should be the one taking point on this. The Tava are our enemies, so why... why am I feeling this way about her? Jax thought. He looks towards Will, who is staring at him. "What?" Will bends down to lift the chair up. Tazana uses this as an opportunity. She kicks Will in the face, knocking him back on his ass. She does a backflip, undoing the ropes around her hands easily. Jax and Will stand up, ready to fight. Will and Jax attack Tazana in unison. Tazana fights back with as much power as she can. Jax throws a punch at her, she blocks it while Will does a sweep kick. Tazana kicks Will in the chest, sending him into the nearest wall. Jax and Tazana throw punches and kicks, both of them blocking each one. "Okay, stop!" Will speaks up. Jax and Tazana look at him. "Just stop. both of you are too equal. This will never end," Will says, breathing heavily. "Just tell us where your family is and you can live," Tazana laughs hollowly. "You tried to kill me and my family and you think I'm going to tell you where the rest of us are? You both are fucking delusional," She seethes. Will looks at Jax just as an alarm goes off. "Stay here with her," Will demands as he runs out of the cell. Jax looks towards Tazana. They're standing on opposite sides of the cell. "You want to know why I didn't take the opportunity?" Tazana looks at him confused. "It's because..."

"Tear this place apart until you find her!" Koi's voice booms. In the foyer of the warehouse, members of both the Ketsueki Kama and the Tava are fighting, no mercy. Will's fighting with Hana. "Where the fuck is she!?" Hana exclaims. "That's not any of your business!" Will retorts as he kicked Hana away from him. "Tazana!?" Koi screams, hoping to hear her voice. "Anoki! Go find your sister," Anoki nods and runs down a narrow hallway. Will looks towards the hallway. "Fuck!" Will runs after him.

"Wait, what?" Tazana stares at Jax in complete shock. "That's... that's not..." Tazana is speechless. Suddenly the cell door opened and Will is thrown into the cell. "Taz!" Tazana looks up to find Anoki in the hallway. "Ano!" Anoki punches Jax in the face, causing him to tumble back. Anoki grabs Tazana's hand and drags her out. Once this happens, the fighting sounds stop. Will looks towards Jax. "You love her don't you?" Jax scoffs. "Me? In love with her? That's..." Jax trails off. "That's..." Jax couldn't say it out loud. He didn't know how to. Not to his best friend. "I know, Jax. If you weren't on different sides, I think... you'd be good together," Jax looks at him completely surprised. "But you are on different sides. It's... impossible for a good guy and a bad guy to be a couple," Jax sighs as he leans against the wall. "I won't tell the leader, if that's what you're thinking," Will speaks softly. Jax nods. "Thanks, man,"