Chapter Three: Sibling Rivalry Part 2

"Come on out... Bunnelby!" Rodney threw out his third Pokémon. A Normal-type, small, gray, rabbit-like Pokémon emerged from its Pokéball that Rodney had thrown.

 A Normal-type, small, gray, rabbit-like Pokémon emerged from its Pokéball that Rodney had thrown

"A six-on-six battle?" Rouge thought to himself as he took out his own third Pokéball. "Alright! Let's spark up a fire! Go, Delphox!" Rouge released his Fire/Psychic Pokémon. The final form of the Kalos Region fire starter Pokémon, Fennekin. "We'll start things off! Delphox, Fire Spine!" Delphox stuck out its wand, creating a huge flame that was then dissolved into multiple streams of fire that spun around and then shot towards Bunnelby.

 "We'll start things off! Delphox, Fire Spine!" Delphox stuck out its wand, creating a huge flame that was then dissolved into multiple streams of fire that spun around and then shot towards Bunnelby

"Quickly dodge it Bunnelby and then use dig!" Rodney calmly asked Bunnelby. Bunnelby jumped out of the way of Delphox's fire attack and jumped up into the air and drilled a hole into the ground with its ears to hide from Delphox's Fire Spine. Delphox looked around franticlly for the small rabbit Pokémon.

"Don't panic Delphox! Just focus on where Bunnelby will come up from by feeling the vibrations of the ground!"

Delphox listened to what Rouge told her and quickly calmed down. She focused on the ground to locate where Bunnelby would be coming up from the ground.

"Looks like he's learned a thing or two. Now Bunnelby, use Double Team!" Rodney said with a smile. Bunnelby jumped up from underneath the ground, automatically using Double Team before Delphox knew what to do. "Now use Mud Shot Bunnelby!"

Bunnelby created a golden sphere between its ears. The sphere then split into several balls of mud, which were then fired at Delphox. Delphox quickly dodged as many of Bunnelby's Mud Shots, but one had hit Delphox in the face, blinding her.

"Quick Delphox! Get the mud out of your eyes! Hurry!"

"It's too late Little Brother. Now Bunnelby, jump on top of Delphox and use Wild Charge!"

Bunnelby quickly jumped up on to Delphox. Pointing its ears straight up into the air. Bunnelby's body started to become surrounded in bright electricity with white static around it, making it's body seem gold and drown. Once Bunnelby's ears touched Delphox, the electricity that was around Bunnelby disappeared and gathered where Bunnelby's ears touched Delphox, forming a white orb of sparking energy. The orb of energy the explode. As it soared at Delphox, it left behind a stream of gold electricity.