[50] Chasing Fates

CHAPTER 50: CHASING FATES

Aston's POV

"Akala ko ba ako lang? bakit kelangan kasama pa kayo?" angil ko sa dalawang kasama ko sa LJ, Ionna and Drei were with me on my way back to the Philippines.

"Wag kang swapang kuya! Gusto ko din makita si Min ko noh, may Asian tour siya at darating siya mamaya para sakin, isn't it sweet? Pwede na kami magpakasal mamaya din pag natripan namin y'know we're spontaneous like that" she said at ngumiti lang ako, Ionna's eyes shone with radiance, now I know...upon the end of our father's reign of terror, we're all now free.

Thanks to Drei. Our big brother.

"Hey, I know I kinda owe you for this, pero bakit ka nga din sumama? Akala ko ba madami ka pang aayusin sa atin?" tanong ko kay Drei na nakadungaw lang sa bintana.

"What?" angil niya sa akin, "You want me to take care of that huge bore? I'll let Flinch handle that" he said, Flinch was his butler. Yep he's now a true royalty, but still running away from his responsibilities like he always does.

"Besides I have more important matters to attend to" saad niya

"More important matters? Like perhaps, Titania and your child?" Ionna teased, to which Drei turned red instantly. But instead of his usual grumbling, he just wore a serene smile and looked at the window.

"Yeah" he smiled "And to make sure my younger siblings do not cause any more ruckus that'll taint the Martins name, I'm the head now. Imagine how countless ways grandmere's gonna get my head if the family falls in my leadership, she'll torment me to hell" anito. Well even I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone.

"Plus, we have to make sure to take loverboy here back to Major General" he teased at ngumiti lang ako.

My Lena...

"I'll get back to her, for that's where I truly belong, with her" I smiled at ngumiti lang si Drei saka ako binato ng nilamukos na papel.

"Corny mo gago" he chuckled at natawa lang din ako saka ko sinalo ang papel na nilamukos niya, it was a document from another noble family about matters of utter boredom. Napailing nalang ako, I dunno whether to feel relieved that Drei took the position as Head Sword or be scared about his...umm...laxity about it.

But Ionna and I swore that we'll help him through it, afterall...it is our family.

Paglapag na paglapag ng Lear Jet ng pamilya, I was so excited! Ngali-ngaling takbuhin ko pababa. But what greeted me was beyond who I was expecting.

Zephyr Wraith Lavigne

He was with Titania.

And Grandmere!

"Get out of my way" saad ko kay Wraith pero hindi ito natinag, instead he released a punch which landed on my face.