7: after mess

So... I arrived home at 5 in the morning, and fell asleep. I rub my eyes and reach for my phone and see that it's 1 pm and my head was hurting. I got so drunk last night, that I don't remember anything that happened after that kiss. I lick my lips to only still taste alcohol and the taste of Richard lips on my mine. I start smirking remember  the little that I could actually remember. Today was Saturday and I was happy I didn't have anything important to do, except for the gig later tonight.
I open my bed room door to get a wiff of a smell of delicious bacon. I walk down the stairs, and open the door to the kitchen. " good afternoon sleep head! How you feel?" I see as my brother was making a sandwich. " I slept  like a baby" I say while rubbing my eyes. " aww" he says and kisses my head. "Here you go" he says while handing a plate with an avocado toast and bacon. I take it and thank him. I sit at the table and little later, so does Erick putting a cup of tea in front of me and sitting in front of me. "So what are we doing today? Where's mom and dad?" I ask while biting into the toast, "they left this morning, to India"
Yeah I got a little sad, but at least I saw them for my birthday. "Soo I was thinking, maybe we should go to the boys house, and hang with them!" My brother tells me with excitement, I just roll my eyes, and agree.
We were out the door less then an hour later. I brought a bag that had my swimsuit and the thing I'll need for my gig tonight and other essentials. We arrived at the boys house I waved at them, since they were playing soccer in front of the house. "Hey, it's Annalie and Erick" Christopher comments they all run to us, well joel walked. Richard and Joel had their shirt off and were either wet or sweaty, couldn't tell while the other two were just sweating. They all hugged me and my brother. I rush to the bathroom and change into my bathing suit and they were all in the pool.
Joel P.O.V
Erick was splashing water in my face when I see threw the transparent white curtains, Annalie walking twords the backyard to come in the under ground pool. I can't believe she still made my heart race, I see the boys notice to and had their jaws drop. I've known her longer then them! She was hiding behind the sliding glass door. "Hurry up Annalie, you look amazing" I heard Erick say. When she finally came out from hiding, she was wearing a light mint colour sexy one piece. She asked if someone can help her with something, and Christopher quickly got out of the pool to help her, she needed help lacing up her bathing suit in the back. The mint colour made her black long hair pop. She left her towel at the sun chair and slowly walking in the pool.
When she was in the pool and all the boys except for Erick went to her. I guess Erick notice me looking at them because he ask me if I was okay, I just nodded.
I got out of the pool after a while, and went in the house to get my phone. It 4:53 pm, then I bumped into someone I grab their wrist from making sure they don't fall. I then noticed that it's Annalie "sorry" I mumble "it's okay" she says and start walking to the kitchen, I wasn't trying to follow her, but I was hungry so I went the kitchen. I saw her standing at the fridge but I went to the pantry cabinet and took out two slices of bread, " can u take two others for me too?" She asks me, "umm sure" I took out two more and placing them down for her. She grabbed the tomatos and started to slice them while a take lettuce pieces apart. I reach for the mayo, when it was snatched from my hand "oh sorry, I didn't noticed that you were grabbing it" she says while handing it back to me.
When I finish using the mayo, I placed it down, then she grabbed it. Her hair fall to her face and she pick up her hair and put it behind her ear while her green eyes shimmer. All I can think is one day she will come back around and will forgive me, even though it really wasn't my fault, I didn't do it. "What?" She ask, i then realized that she caught me staring so I quickly look away and become red "nothing" I mumble. She looks at me weirdly and confused. I just walk away with my sandwich to not make anything more awkward then it already is. If that was us years ago I probably would have said something corny and she would punch my arm and tell me to stop being such a moron.
And we would have laughed it off, I miss those days.

Annalie p.o.v.
I get ready to leave the boy's house, to make my way to where I had to do a dance gig. It was around 7 pm and I was on my way to the location which was at a club because it was some girl birthday. I took an Uber there so I actually got there pretty fast "hey girls!"
I say to some of the girls that where already here I got dressed and got my friend Maria to put my makeup. Then Olivia called us all to do some warm up.
We were ready but we still had to wait for the guests to arrive.

Christopher p.o.v
So I had to run to my room and leave the boys because I was invited to a friends birthday party. I was wearing rip jean and a dress shirt and left the two first buttons open. I grab the gift I left on the bed and called for a Uber.
I had arrived. I look around to see kinda like a club, apparently the birthday girl rented it out. I go inside and place the gift down on the table and see my friend wearing a sexy black velvet dress and a crown "Happy Birthday" i hug her. "Thanks, I'm so glad you could make it" she tells me, "you arrive right on time, the show is about to start!" We all gather around the stage and dancers start coming on stage. Mayores starts playing and a purple light start to glow on the dancers. I just lean back on the bar and watch from a distance the dancers were amazing, wait... who is that?

___________________________
Author's notes :Sorry it took me soooo long to post this chapter I've been feeling un inspired to write on this story and mostly since I've been focusing on my school work, it's been hard.