3: break day

We got home around 2:40 am and all changed into pjs and went to watch a movie downstairs, in the living room, but we all just ended up watching it until half the movie and all went to the room to sleep around 3:20 am.
I woke up the in the morning around 11 to still see all my friends sleeping like babies, so I thought I would go downstairs to make breakfast. Some pancakes for everyone. I start playing music on my phone, then placed it on the counter while I start the pancake batter. I open the fridge and began taking out the ingredients for the batter. I closed the fridge door. To only see someone face as soon as I do. Them leaning on the wall. My music must have been that loud that I didn't even notice someone enter the kitchen " you scared me" I say with a slight relief when I see that it was the dude with tattoos and blonde tips who I think his name was Christopher. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you princess" princess? Damn this is like the first time I talk to him and he already calling me princess? I scoffed " I'm not your princess" I say while putting the ingredients in the bowl "oh I'm sorry"
"Well do you need help, princess?" I stare at him, "oh" he covered his mouth "sorry I forgot" I sighed "can u start heating the pans?" I say "ay ay capitán" he said while putting his hand on his for head like an army person would, making me slightly smile. I think he noticed because while he took out the pan, he looked over at me and smirked.
"So, how old are u, your brother never told us" he asks me. "Well I'm 19 right now but April 11th is my birthday." I answer to his question. "Ah your birthday is next week? Also it 2 weeks after Joel's birthday." He said "yeah I'm turning 20 next week. But anyways so my brother doesn't talk you guys about me?" I ask while putting some of the batter in the pan and spreading it out. "Well, he does, he just leave out some details like your birthday and how gorgeous you are." After his comment, I look away as I started to blush. "Well he probably didn't mention it because I'm not" I say still not looking at him. "Oh come your super cute with your green eyes. You even look really good without makeup"
"Thanks I guess"  "your welcome princess" I rolled my eyes and he starts laughing

It's 12 pm and everyone is awake by now and we finished making the pancakes. We made enough pancakes for everyone to eat at least 3 pancakes. I finish eating first so I tell them to just put there plates in the sink as soon as they are done and I would wash it later. The reason I was in such a rush to leave the table was because I kept feeling two pairs of eyes looking at me once in a while and noticed it was Christopher and Zabdiel. Whenever I would catch Zabdiel looking at me, he would look away right away, but Christopher on would just look back while eating and a tiny smirk would appear. Yeah I didn't like all the attention so I went to my room to get changed.
I changed into some grey sweatpants that said champions on the side in white with a tiny champion's logo, and a white flowy crop top shirt. I go to the bathroom and straighten my long black hair but was too lazy to put makeup.

I walk downstairs to see everybody is in the living room, well actually I can hear them all laughing and scream so I open the door for the kitchen to see Richard washing the dishes. "What are you doing?" I ask, he just stares at me in confusion " washing the dishes" he answered  while holding a plate up. "Yeah, but why" i questioned him. "Well you made breakfast, so it wouldn't be fair if you wash the dishes too". I grab the wet dishes and dry them "well thanks... again" I say. "Again?" He asks with one of his eyebrows lifted up, "yeah, yesterday when u saved"I say. "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that... sorry about that, you seem pretty upset about it." "It fine, don't worry" I assure him.
He finished washing the dishes and all that was missing was to put them all away. I reached to grab another plate while thinking to myself, not paying attention when I feel myself grab another hand by accident, I look back at the plate to see Richard had reached for the same plate as me, or more like I reached the Same plate as him, since his hand was there first and mine was just on top of his. I let go the plate in embarrassment "sorry" I mumbled, he just smirks. "Your cute when your embarrassed, but what are you embarrassed about?" He asks while getting his face closer. I get myself back together. I walked away to put away a cup. "Nothing , I'm fine. Can you finish this on your own?"  He just nods. Then I walk off to the living room.

"So it like 1:30," I say while looking at my phone, "the mall closes at 5, do you guys wanna go shopping and hangout there for a bit?" I ask. They all agree and me and my girls go in the car and the boys in the van and hit the mall.

When we get there we separate into 3groups. Since we were 9 we separate into three groups of 3, who were,
Group A:
-Luna (one of my friends)
-Erick
-Samantha (another friend)

Group B:
-Joel
-Maria (my only other Latina friend)
-Richard

Group C:
-Zabdiel
-Christopher
-Me (Annalie)

We all went our way with the group we separated into. Group A we're dragging my brother into very feminine shops.
Group B where heading more towards the shoes stores. While in my group, we were dragging Zabdiel to the food court. We all agreed that after a bit of shopping and shoving food in our faces, we were going to meet at the entrance at 5.

After my group ordered our food we sat at this table were Christopher just kept telling us jokes and acting like a goof while me and Zabdiel kept on laughing. When we finish eating, I got up and interlock arms with Zabdiel.
Christopher P.O.V
After this morning, I thought maybe Annalie had feelings for me, why wouldn't she? So when I saw her interlocking her arms with Zabdiel I got jealous and sped walk towards them and grab her hand. "Look at that shop" I say while walk away from Zabdiel.
In the store, keep show Annalie clothing that shows a lot and would make jokes about her in them. She would just roll her eyes while she kept on looking for things for her. Did I feel bad for Zabdiel? Yeah , a little. He seemed very left out. I think he got sick of being alone so he went up to her " hey, Annalie, wanna come to the men section with me? Because I don't know what to pick, so can you help me" " sure" she smiles while grabbing his hand and bring him there.

After a long day of sharing Annalie with Zabdiel, it was 5 until 5 pm so we ran to the entrance. When we got there, everyone was there except for our group. "So where do we go now?" Richard asked. "I don't know about you guys but I'm starving!" Said Annalie  "What do u mean ur hungry! We were literally in the food court for half the time!" Zabdiel said that had us laughing "yeah but I'm hungry again" Annalie said giggling. "Oh I heard that there are going to be fireworks tonight, we should go watch them" I said in my broken English. So yeah we went to an all-you-can-eat restaurant then after went to buy ice cream to eat while watching the fireworks. Yup it was a great day.