1: why didn't you tell me

P.O.V Annalie

I jump on the bed fully clothed, too lazy to change from the long day at the dance studio. Slowly dazing off to sleep. Until the sound of the door nob hitting the wall snaps me back to the cruel world "ANNALIE YOUR HOMEEEE", "Erick, Not now" I groan. " I'm too tired to deal with you right now". " fine, but go take a shower because you stick!" Says Erick while exiting my room. After his little show, some how I got little bit of energy to go walk to the bathroom. Remove the sweaty dance clothes and drop them on the floor and hop in the shower.
After a lot of singing and deep shower thoughts, I thought maybe it time to get out.

As I walk out of the bathroom, and walk to my room with a towel on my head and one covering my petite body, and water droplets across my shoulders. I hear a bunch of murmuring coming from my brothers room. I open the door wide open to see five people in these four walls, how did people get in the house? I was only in the shower for 30 minutes. Soon after I recognized the faces. It's my brother's band member, and Joel. Eye roll my eyes to the back of my head as soon I see him. "Oye, papa what are they doing here!? You know no boys allowed while mom and dad are in business trips"
Ever since I was 13 and Erick was 10 turning 11, our parents got a great paying job but it involves a lot of traveling for them, so they put rules for us, this being one of them, but in my family Joel was the only one aloud since we know him since very small.
" yeah but Joel is aloud" Erick says trying to defend his case. "What about the others? You know what I'm not it the mood for this, it 6 pm and all I wanna do is sleep so stay quiet" I say storming out of the room, trying to make sure the towel doesn't fall from on top of my head.

I put on a cropped tank top with some grey sweatpants since we have guest over and walk down the staircase and open the door to the kitchen, and just when I thought the day couldn't get any worse, I see the boys eating MY food. I was so busy being annoyed at the fact that they are eating my food that I didn't even notice that they have stop moving and looking at me up and down or checking me out, more specifically Richard, Christopher and Zabdiel. As soon as I noticed, I shared them a smirk. "Enjoying my food?" I asked in a playful mater "sorry your brother didn't tell us it was yours" Richard says. "It's okay, but we haven't properly met yet, I'm Annalie." "Nice to meet you, I'm Richard, that's Christopher" he says while pointing at the guy that has his face full of chips crumbs. "That's Zabdiel" he says while pointing at the shy dude, "and Joel and your brother". Joel doesn't even look to me in the eyes. "Well I already knew who you guys are because my friend are crazy about you guys and plus sometimes watch your show on tv" I say while losing interest in what I'm saying. "Anyways, I just came for this" I say while grabbing a sport snack bar, "we'll see u later"

When I get in my room, open the bar so I can read it and grab my phone from my bag to see that I have 3 unread messages from Alice
A- hey just wanted to let you know that me and the girls are going out tonight, and we are forcing you to go soooooo... be ready at 9pm.❤️

I roll my eyes at the message, guess nobody wants me to have a break.

8:30 comes along, I walk in the living room were the boys were , in a black tights small dress and black heels in my hand. "So you guys keep doing ur thing but don't destroy the house got it?" They all agree and I rush to the bathroom to put a full face of makeup. Thirty or so minutes later I hear are car honk and I knew that's my cue.
"Bye"I say rushing out the door, I mean I'm already out of the house, so might as well have a good night.

We finally get in the club and we go to our private seating area to put down our stuff. As soon as I do I order 1 margarita and jump in the dance floor with my girls. Guys coming up to me and asking for a dance or number or something like that, but I keep rejecting because tonight is a girls night.
I kept going from sitting at our table, tried from the hell of a day that I had getting my arm yanked by one of my friends dragging me too the dance floor and repeat. While dancing to the song reggaeton by j balvin. I bumped into someone "oh sorr- What are you doing here?"
--------------------
Author note: hope you like it so far and tell me what you think is going to happen. Also in this story, the legal drinking and club age is 18 because normally in the USA it's 21.