026

It was pitch black in the abandoned train station. the iron tracks all rusty and dirty and the old train was left behind with time carrying memories of those who no longer existed.

where Rosé sat on the hot bonnet of the car she was looking at Jimin's tall shadow moving ahead, as he was walking impatiently back and forth in front of the headlights of the running vehicle. she had tried so many times to make him less stressed but failed that now she got anxious herself.

the dealer was supposed to be there two hours ago but with no sign, no new messages and definitely not Jennie around.

Rosé called tiredly "Oppah!" and he paused looking ahead of them excitedly thinking maybe she saw someone coming! but to his disappointment there was nobody around and he felt like losing his mind.

"are you sure this is the place? have you checked the correct time and place for the meeting?" she hopped off the car when Jimin started breathing heavy. she knew he was about to have yet another anger attack. kicking and screaming and punching the air. but before that happened she got to his side and hugged him gently, "let's keep our hopes Oppah! whose to say, maybe they got late because of their ride?"

Jimin broke off the hug. feeling all sorts of pain, if anything goes wrong it is his fault. if she comes injured or didn't come, it is his fault. he blamed himself for she has asked him for help, Jennie has alerted him of a stalker but what did he do? "i'm going to harm someone.." he kept saying.

"Oppah!" Rosé followed him as he walked away aimlessly, "what do you mean-" but he turned and so harsh yet so fearful he grabbed her shoulders "it is my fault that she is gone," he screamed "i have to harm someone.. that dealer! a stranger! or even myself!! because i cant carry the idea of her being harmed because of me again!"

she felt his grip got too tight but didn't react to it, because she too wanted to be harmed instead of her. "if this will take her pain away, then harm me too," his eyes slowly lost their anger as he searched into hers for answers, "but Oppah! this is not it.. we can't just assume things and act accordingly.. i wish i could find her, i wish i could be in her place so she is safe.. but no. hurt or not, Jennie wouldn't want us in pain." and slowly yet assuredly his hands loosened until they fell to his sides effortlessly.

"every second she spends in their custody is not guaranteed to not be painful.. how can you trust them to not hurt her?" he muttered with his head lowered in shame.

Rosé chuckled bitterly, "could i believe it even if i saw it? no.. but Jennie doesn't need a compassionate hero who loses hope at every turn, she needs a heartless villain who wouldn't let love nor loss to stop him from saving her.." and with a gentle smile she wiped his tears for him, "i know there is no dark place in your heart to be able and conjure up the courage to face the reality of her being missing.. but if we stay by each other's side we can be that ruthless person to save her, hm!" he couldn't smile but an affirmative nod made Rosé feel more at ease. she already lost one, she couldn't afford losing the other too.

and a minute later just when the two tried gathering their thoughts on the topic, Jimin's phone rang to a few new notifications. and when he hurried to opened it he saw the three words sent to him that made Jimin and Rosé fall apart completely..

«..Rest...
In..
Peace..»

🥀

"V.. help me.. please!" her eyes spoke more with the tears flooding down. she knew he didn't do well with emotions but one thing she understood and it was no matter how dark this place was! there was always something to shine.. 'shine!' she begged him.