The Journey To Another Dimension

I will dedicate this chapter to the first person to comment!

~~~

(Amanda POV)

I was standing in the TARDIS with the doctor and River. 

"So why are we looking for my real parents?" i asked as the box slammed t the side. We are crashing.

"We need to... Travel to another dimension..." the doctor told me crashing around. i looked on the screen with weird circles... my memory is coming back. 

"We need to see Rose and the Human Doctor, right?" i asked as the doctor looked at me.

"how do you know who they are?"  he asked. i don't know how i know the answer. i just had this feeling. so i told him that.

"so is she time lord?" River asked after a while.

"i guess, well we made it. i ripped a small hole in the vortex but we made it."

~~~

(third person)

Over in the other dimension, Rose and the doctor where talking. "you cant! you cant leave torchwood" the doctor told Rose.

"but i want to spend more time with you!" Rose replied, a bit annoyed.

"well, i think that will have to wait." the doctor ran over to a board that marked the people with void stuff. "you see, the red colurs are humans, the blue is alien. there should only be one blue and around four reds."

"So? it looks fine." Rose replied looking at the board.

"yes, in this square mile. but if i scroll over here... A new colur dot appeared. two new reds, and a purple" the doctor finished trailing off. " it looks like they are going to a beach party. Rose, get your coat!" the doctor and rose ran off into the car on the way to the beach.

~~~

"oh my god.. its them..." the doctor said looking at rose and the doctor.

"who are they?" Amanda asked getting jealous.

"those are your parents." 

~~~~~

thats it for now!!! this took me a while so i would really appreciate feed back.