The Meeting Of River Song

The newly made duo tiredly stepped into the TARDIS, Amanda flopped to the floor, exhausted.

"Hello, there Sweetie!" River Song exclaimed, as she pressed a seemingly random pattern of buttons on the machine. "Since you're probably to tired to pilot her properly," She gestured to the Tardis. "I will be taking control for this flight!" She ended cheerily.

The doctor just sat down on the floor, to worn out to protest. "Man, I really need to work out..." He mumbled.

"Yeah, your getting kinda flabby..." said River staring at his arms.

"Thats not what I meant!" The Doctor screamed, adjusting his bowtie. "now is not a very good time, I'm sorta in the middle of something..."

"Oh, thanks alot!"

"Not you Amanda! The Daleks... in the middle of London... That's kinda dangerous."

"So who is this again?" Amanda asked pointing at River.

"I'm River Song, and its not very nice to point. Didn't your mother teach you manners?" River said to Amanda.

"River, can I talk to you for a mo?" The Doctor asked pulling the woman into a corridor.

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't think she is who she says she is.." The Doctor whispered.

"Why? Why is she even here, she's just a little girl!" River exclaimed.

"But I found something... Weird. Void stuff"

"So? It could be a mistake. Do you really think a child can crawl through the void?" River said, trying to calm down the Doctor

"I hope your right..." 

____________

I would really appreciate support and tell people about my storie.