The Mysterious Man

Its late at night but i want to get more done :)

~~~~~~~~

As Amanda walks outside, her heart beets faster as she nears the box. She took note of every detail, incase she may need to know. What will happen? She askes herself. Should I nock? What do I do? She hesitatingly walked up to the door. She didn't say she would nock but she did.

"Hello? Can you please get this box of our lawn?" To her surprise, a man poped out. "Who are you?"

"I'm the Doctor" The man said.

"A doctor? What type? You look a bit young. How did you fit in there? How di-"

"The Doctor,thats what people call me. Whats your name?"

"Amanda."

"Nice name... Once in Akhaten I met a girl named Amanda... Really nice..."

"Your mad. Well, see ya!"

"No, Amanda don't go!" The Doctor shouted after her as she headed inside. "Please just wait." He said as he caught up to the girls fast pace.

"Why? Why can't I go into my own home?"

"'Cause... just please. It could be dangerous." He doubted she would belive her, but with all the Daleks, it really could be. "Just come here"

"Fine, but I'm just saying, we wont fit in that box so I-" She stoped as she walked inside.

~~~~~~~~~

All for now :) I may get more out tomorrow but its my birthday so I'll try :) Give me feedback, help and ideas!