The Surprise

The two steped out to a suprise. A Dalek invasion in the middle of london. But how come no one notices?

"Amanda... get back in the TARDIS..." The Doctor said as he looked aroung his suroundings. "Amanda... Go now!" He again said as a Dalek slowley moved to them.

"IDENTIFY YOUR SELFES! YOU WILL IDENTIFY!" The Dalek stated.

"RUN!!!"

The Dalek speeded towards them yelling EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE, all the while.

Not knowing what else to do thee girl ran for her life alongside the strange man.

"Um... excuse me mister?" She inquired. 

"Yes?" He replied cheerfully.

"Um, I don't mean to interrupt, but why are we running so fast?"

"AHAHAHAHA THAT'S A GREAT QUESTION," He laughed. "WE ARE RUNNING BECAUSE WE ARE NOW BEING CHASED BY ONE OF THE MOST VICIOUS AND DANGEROUS CREATURES IN ALL THE GALAXY."

"OH WELL THAT'S FLIPPIN FANTASTIC, IF YOU'LL EXCUSE I'M JUST GOING TO RUN FASTER NOW."

The doctor heard more voices adding to the yelling robotic voice behind them and saw that three more daleks had joined there first brother.

"OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-" 

"Oi! Amanda, watch your language!" 

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DOC"

"Please don't call me doc... You see-" 

"I'm sorry but I really don't care!"

They get into the tardis to see another face... River Song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have my friend Jada/ KweenKandi helping me out. If i get more follows and stuff, i may post more tomorow :)