Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Shelby's POV:

"They're here," I heard Gaby yell referring to the boys.  I log out of twitter, and put my laptop on the desk.  I quickly descended the swirling marble stairs revealing five boys at the bottom.

  On the second to last step I tripped and started to fall when someone caught me before I could.  I looked up and saw a curly haired boy with piercing green eyes. 

"Hi, I'm Harry," the boy exclaimed helping me regain my balance.  "Hey, I'm Shelby," I said still gazing into his mezmorizing eyes.  Gaby introduced me to a blonde haired boy, known as her best friend, Niall. 

Niall introduced us to his friends with his Irish accent, "This lad here is Louis, watch out he bites,"  Louis looked at him and replied with an evil smirk.  Pointing to the guy next to Louis, Niall said, "This here is Zayn," before Niall could finish saying his name Zayn yelled,

"Vas Happenin?!" 

Gaby and I laughed a little at the mysterious boy.  Then on the left of him stood an innocent looking boy with brown hair.  "Hi, I'm Liam," he said.  Then Niall said, "And lastly that's Harry, but it seems Shelby already met him."  He said winking at me.  I just brushed it off, and said Gaby made dinner. 

Niall pushed the guys out of the way, and sped to the kitchen.  Gaby always told me he loved food.  We all sat down with our plates full.  I sat inbetween Gaby and Harry.  As dinner went on, I felt eyes burning into the side of my head;  then turned to see Harry staring at me.

He looked down at his food blushing at the fact I caught him.  I looked at him for longer than I thought, because I looked up and the others were staring at me.  It was my turn to look down blushing.

For some reason Harry kept crossing my mind, his eyes, his curly hair, his dimples when he smiles.  Am I starting to fall for Harry?  I can't be, anyhow why would he like someone like me when he could have models and basically anyone he wants. 

I snapped out of thinking about Harry when Gaby waved her hand in front of my face "Huh, what?!"  I stammered.  Gaby said , "Louis asked you if you like his Hazzabear, cause you kept staring at him."  Great, I could feel my cheeks burning, I replied with a simple no. 

Apparently Louis didn't believe me, because he gave me a look of sarcasm that said 'sure'.  Okay I admit it, I really like Harry, but I know it'll never happen.  I got up and left the six sitting there in confusion.  I had to clear my head, so I went upstairs and locked myself in my room.  I thought to myself.  This was going to be a looonnng two weeks.

Gaby's POV:

I opened the door revealing Niall and four boys behind him.  I assumed that it was the rest of One Direction.  I hugged Niall and told them to come in.  They walked in, luggage in hand when suddenly I heard Shelby rushing down the stairs.  I watched as she tripped over the last couple steps, landing in Harry's arms.

"Hi, I'm Harry," he said with a cheeky grin.  I giggled at the sight as she said, "Hey, I'm Shelby."  They stayed staring into each others eyes for a while and it started to get awkward, so I decided to introduce her to Niall. 

"Shelby, this is Niall,"  I said calmly.  Niall then introduced the rest of the boys to the both of us.  As he finished Shelby said, "Gaby just finished dinner."  Just as she said this, Niall pushed past us into the kitchen, the rest of the boys following not to far behind. 

I laughed and walked into the kitchen after Shelby.  The boys already had plates ready to serve themselves some food.  Once we all got our food, we sat down at the table.  I sat with Niall on my right, Shelby on my left.  Next to Shelby was Harry, then Louis, Zayn, and Liam. 

We started eating in silence when I noticed everyone watching Harry and Shelby.  Shelby was staring intently at Harry, who looked like he had been blushing. 

"Hey Shelby, why do you keep staring at my Hazzabear? Do you like him?"  Louis asked teasingly.  By this time Shelby noticed us looking at her and she blushed looking down at her food.  We all waited for her response, until I realized she was spacing out.  I waved my hand in front of her face to snap her out of it.

"Huh, What?!"  She said, realizing we were all still staring at her.  "Louis asked if you like his Hazzabear, cause you kept staring,"  I said with amusement.  She blushed deeply and answered with a simple 'no'. 

Obviously Louis didn't believe her because he gave her a look that I can only describe as very sarcastic.  Suddenly Shelby stood up and walked up the stairs to her room, I assumed. Huh, I wonder what that was about?  I made a mental note to ask her about that, when my thoughts were interupted by Niall. 

"Do you think she'll be back or can I finish her food?"  he asked.  I couldn't help but laugh and tell him to go ahead and eat it.  We all tried making small talk for a while, but not getting anywhere.  Eventually I started picking up empty plates and taking them to the sink. 

"Who wants dessert?!" I asked.  All the boys cheered and raised their hand.  I went to get the pie I had baked, when Louis offered to help leaving the other boys to themselves.  I got out the pie while Louis got the plates. 

"Uh, Gaby? Do you think Shelby's upset with me? I feel bad," he asked.  Aww! Poor Lou!  Shelby doesn't usually get upset easily, so I doubted she'd be mad at him.  Then again, her just walking out like that wasn't like her.  I stood there thinking when I figured out what to say. 

"I don't think so. It's not like her to just walk out like that, but she didn't look angry." I responded.

"Mind if I go talk to her? I'll bring her up some pie!"  he said, rather adorably I might add.  "I think that'll be fine" I said laughing.  Next thing I know Louis is sprinting up the stairs to find Shelby.  I hoped things would go alright since I had insisted the boys stay here for their break.  Having tension around here would not be comfortable at all.

(A/N Hey guys if you're reading this comment Nandos<3 , How is it?! Next chapter is intense! Thanks for 27 views on the first chapter, you guys are amazing(: )