Chapter 6

*Shelby's POV*

I still could'nt believe what I heard. I held Hazza in my arms and cried. I heard a knock on the door. I stayed quiet to see if they would go away. "I know you're in there Shelby," the deep Chesire accent echoed. "Err, yeah," I stammered.

"So can I come in?" he asked.

"No," I said loud enough so he could hear me. "Too bad," he said. The door opened and he walked over and sat down, embracing me in a hug.

"it's okay Shelby," he said.

"Do you even know what's wrong?" I said.

"Yeah,Gaby told me everything," he said. i looked down and cried even more. "I'm sorry Shelby," he said.

"It's not your fault, Harry. It's Ryan's, he was my first and only boyfriend I've ever had. I really don't know if i'll be able to forgive Gaby. She was the only person I have trusted and now I just don't know. Am I a bad person Harry?" I asked looking up in his piercing green eyes.

"No, you're an amazing person, and you can trust me. Put yourself in Gaby's shoes, it was really hard for her to tell you. She was scared, and really wished Ryan had not done all the things he did to you," he said. 

I nodded and replied, "I'm going to try my best to forgive her, but I'll need a couple days."

"okay, just don't shut her out, she told you at the right time."

I nodded again, "Thanks Harry. For everything, for being my shoulder to cry on and for just being here for me."

"It's okay. I'll always be here for you if you need me. I will never hurt you like Ryan did, I promise." My stomach erupted in butterflies when he said that. i felt as if I had no control of what i was doing. I looked back up ah Harry, who never took his eyes off of me, and leaned in. I closed my eyes and our lips met, realization hit me and I pulled away quickly. Harry looked at me dumbfounded.

"Sorry, I don't know why I did that," I stammered.

"Don't be sorry," Harry said as he leaned in and kissed me again. i was shocked, Harry Styles liking a girl like me. Then I realized Gaby said she answered my phone when Ryan called. I pulled away from Harry, fear flowing inside me.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Gaby told me she answered a phone call from Ryan and told him to fuck off," I said.

"Why is that bad?" Harry asked, confused.

"Harry, Ryan knows where I am." I said, scared.

"I won't let him hurt you," I nodded and leaned on his chest. Harry noticed the little ball of fur to my right and started smiling.

"I didn't know you had a cat?

Gaby got him for me," I said.

"Aw, can I hold him?" he asked.

I chuckled and nodded, giving him the kitten. "What's his name?" I looked down and blushed, "Hazza."

"You named him after me?" he asked, with a smile on his face.

"Err, not exactly, Louis did," i explained.

"oh, you can change his name if you want."

"It's okay, i think Hazza is the perfect name," I said blushing. We stayed quiet for a while, when Harry said, "Hey Shelby?"

"Yea?"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" he said blushing. I grinned widely and said, " I would love to." He leaned in and pecked me on the lips. "Hey Harry? Can we please not tell Gaby about us just yet? She doesn't really want me even liking you like that." I said.