Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys, hope you like Tell Me A Lie(: xx Please give us your feedback(:

Chapter 1:

Niall's POV:

"I finally get to see her!" I exclaimed as my friends and I exit the plane.  I was so lucky to have these guys, they stuck by my side no matter what.  They could be going home during our one week family period, but instead they are coming and staying with me at my best friend's house.  I haven't seen Gaby in a year and a half.  I remember before I left for tour we were like two peas in a pod...inseperable.  I start getting nervous as we pull into her drive.  What if she doesn't like the guys?  What if she thinks I changed?  Alot of worries were crossing my mind.  I get out of the vehicle and look at her million dollar house, it looks comforting like usual taking some of my worries away.

Gaby's POV:

"I wonder if they're almost here?" I asked myself out loud as I finished cooking a huge meal.  Niall and the boys were on their way over any minute now.  I cooked a gigantic meal, because I know those boys could eat.  Especially Niall.  I laughed as I remebered the first time I met Niall.

*FLASHBACK*

I sat in the first seat I saw, which happened to be by a very happy looking blonde guy.  "Hi, I'm Niall!" he suddenly said.  "Uhmm hi?" I responded stupidly. "I'm Gaby."  "Where are you from Gaby?" He asked his voice full of excitement.  "America..." we chatted for a while until the teacher came in.  As the day went on I realized I had every class with this boy.  We conversed every now and then in class, but nothing too serious.  One day after school I started walking home, as I always did, when I heard my name.  I turned around to see Niall jogging towards me.  "uhm hi," I said awkwardly.  "You're walking home?"  he asked.  I just nodded.  "Ok, I'm going the same way, I'll walk with you," he simply told me.  We started walking and made small talk.  Eventually we came up to my street.  "Well, this is my street, I guess I'll see you around?"  I said as I started to leave.  "I guess we'll be seeing each other more then we expected , 'cause this is my street too," he said with a smirk.  I laughed and we kept walking until we both said, "I live right there."  We laughed for a second as we realized we were next door neighbors!  We then each went our separate ways.  I entered my house a bit extra giddy that day and I guess my mom noticed.  "How was school today?" she asked a bit amused.  "It was good." I said nonchalantly, "turns out the neighbor goes to the same school.  His name is Niall."  "Oh really? Was he the guy who walked you home just now?" she asked with a smile.  "uh, yea? He seems really nice..."  she laughed at my awkwardness and said, "Why don't you invite him over tomorrow for dinner?"  I was surprised to hear her say this, but I obviously jumped at the chance.  The next day he came over right after school.  We did our homework, like the lame people we are, and played on the wii for a while.  Then my mom called us down to eat.  So far we hadn't had any awkward silences, which was good!  As soon as we sat down Niall dug into his food. That's when I realized he ate....A lot!!  My mom and I ate along with him, although he ate about 2 plates more than us, and still finished first.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Niall's POV:

I pace back and forth waiting for the guys to get out of the car.  Nervousness and excitement flow through my body, apparently showing as the guys looked at me with an 'everything's going to be okay' look.  I walk up to the massive door and go to push the doorbell.  I head shrieks coming from inside.  Next thing I know the door was flung open and there stood Gaby.

Gaby's POV:

Suddenly the doorbell rang, distracting me from my train of thought. "They're here!" I yelled mostly to myself, but loud enough so that Shelby could here me.

(A/N Sorry the first chapter is kinda switching POV's alot, it'll get better(: So what did you think of the first chapter?!?! Leave comments or suggestions)