i stare at my reflection in the mirror why am I doing this *RR*

Chapter twenty;

Justin's POV

i held Mia against the wall as we was making out, or i was making out with her and she held onto my neck so she wouldn't fall from the sudden rush, i pulled away and looked around to see everyone else grabbing they things to leave, i pecked mias lips and got changed in the dressing room, i looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair a bit, before walking out to the rest, i grabbed Mia's hand as we walked outside, i felt her play a little with my fingers, i smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek as my fans was snapping pictures of us, i smiled wide reaching my hand out to let them touch it, they all tried to grab my hand i chuckled a little and walked with my crew thou they still had a hold on my hand, i got into the car and held Mia on my lap, she rested her head on my shoulder slowly closing her eyes, the fans was screaming loudly which made Mia cuddle closer into my chest, i held her even closer to me and kissed her forehead lightly, she giggled cutely slowly looking up at me, i smiled and pecked her lips lightly, she kissed me back as i pulled her body closer to mine, we kept on kissing for a long time, the crew just ignored us so we could keep on making out, i grabbed her hips and made her part her lips as i slipped my tongue into her mouth, she played around with it for a little while before pulling away, i pouted like a little baby as she giggled at me.

Justin;" what i wasn't done with you yet, come baaaaack." i winched as i pulled her face to mine before planting a big kiss on her lips, she kissed me back and tried to pull away again, i grabbed her hips making her straddle my lap as i kept kissing her, she let a quiet moan out onto my lips which made me smirk and lay her down on the seat, she laughed into my lips and tried to pull me of her.

Mia;" boo, not now, we're in a car." everyone started laughing as i fake cried into Carin's shoulder, Mia giggled and sat up leaning into my side as i wrapped my arms around her waist, still fake crying into her shoulder, mom kissed my forehead making me smile wide, i kissed her cheek as she sat back down, i held Mia closely to me as we drove back to a new hotel i think, i really don't have a clue where we're going all i know is this is the best moment of my life, the car stopped and everyone got out, kenny walked in front of me with scooter, i held mia's hand as we walked into the hotel, we got some room keys and then we got into the elevator, i pulled Mia in front of me so i could hide my face in her neck as it went up, she held onto my hands as they grabbed her waist tightly, the elevator stopped making me look around to see if the doors opened but they didn't, i slowly started freaking out.

Justin;" we're stuck! Someone do something! i don't wanna die in an elevator!." Mia grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me passionately, i kissed back picking her up by her thighs.

Scooter;" good job Mia, i'll call for help." Mia slowly pulled away and nodded at scooter as i sat down on the floor pulling her down on my lap, she cuddle closely into me as scooter talked on he's phone, i whispered sweet things in Mia's ear mostly to calm myself down too but i know she was freaking out on the inside too she just knew how to keep her outside calm, i held her closer to me as she hid her face in my chest, i laid her head on my chest as i rubbed her back comforting, she held onto me tightly she was breathing heavily on my neck, she once was stuck in an elevator for 12 hours cause no one thought they should call for help and she was only 6 she didn't have a phone, her hands landed in mine, i held them tightly in my hands and interviewed our fingers, the elevator started moving up to the level we pressed which was the roof rooms we always get those so we don't have to deal with my fans getting a room next to mine thou it would be fun to meet them all but i can't do it when i'm trying to sleep or cuddle with my girl.

Justin;" finally!." the doors opened making me jump up, i picked Mia up running out of the elevator as fast as i could, i ran to the last room on the floor, there was three big rooms, i opened the door and ran inside placing Mia on the bed as she looked at me with widen eyes cause i think i was acting weird, i laid down on the bed pulling her down next to me, she looked into my eyes as i leaned in to kiss her, she kissed me back pulling me closer to her as i slide my tongue into her mouth, we made out for a while until there was a knock on the door making me groan loudly before pulling away, i walked to the door and opened it.