Baby I Will Always Be Here....♥

Chapter seven;

Justin's POV

I held onto Mia's hand as Scooter told the dude to f-ck off, Mia was standing really close to my back and I could feel that she was shaking, who the hell is this man?! I turned towards Mia and kissed her head gently.

Justin:" go to Ryan he will make sure you are safe while I deal with this, okay baby girl?." she nodded and ran to Ryan, Ryan wrapped an arm around her and made sure she was safe, I nodded at him and walked up to Scooter.

Man:" Hey you are that little punk, who is dating Mia right?" I Tried to be polite but it was hard, he just called me a punk!!

Justin:" Yeah and you are?." he smirked and stepped closer to me, then he smirked.

Man:" your worst nightmare, i'm gonna get her and hurt her. " I grew angry and Scooter tried to hold me back but I got out of he's grip on me, I punched the man hard in he's face, then kicked him where the fun don't shine and he hit the ground with a thud, I couldn't stop I just kept on hitting him and kicking him. Kenny pulled me back and held me back.

Kenny:" Calm down Justin, it's not worth it." I was breathing heavily and looked down at my hands, they was covered in blood. I got a little shocked I really just did that? I ran to the bathroom and washed my hands, I got the blood of my hands and sat at the bathtub edge, my hands was supporting my chin as I tried to calm down, I didn't want to go out there and be mad and just rip he's head off in front of Jazmyn and Jaxon, I heard small footsteps coming to the bathroom, I looked at Jazmyn and smiled.

Jazmyn:" Bieber Bieber, awe you okway?" i smiled and picked her up, Jazmyn wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me, I hugged her back.

Justin;" Yes princess I'm okay, it's nothing to worry about okay?" she nodded and played with my hair, I smiled and rubbed her back.

Jazmyn:" wheres Mia?." i smiled and stood up slowly holding Jazmyn on my arm.

Justin:" we can go find her." She giggled and nodded. I walked out of the bathroom and up the staircase, I actually have no idea where Ryan and Mia is, mm I guess I'll find them soon. I walked up to the game room and opened the door, only Chaz and Christian was in there.

Chaz;" hey bro!" I smiled and held onto Jazmyn so she wouldn't fall.

Justin:" hey man, I have to go find my lady, wanna come and help?" they stopped the game and stood up.

Christian:" sure dude, I'm starving." Chaz agreed and they ran down to the kitchen.

Justin;" Thanks for the help man!" I shouted after them as Jazmyn giggled, two hands covered my eyes and a kiss on my cheek. I smiled as I knew it was Mia.

Jazmyn:" MIA!!! Yay." She held her arms out towards Mia, telling that she wanted Mia to hold her, Mia took her and I kissed Mia's cheek.

Mia:" Hey sweetie." she smiled at me, I slowly kissed her lips and pulled away again as Jazmyn tried to pull me away.

Jazmyn:" Bieber no, no kwissing." I pouted and wrapped my arm around Mia's shoulder.

Justin:" okay baby." I kissed Jazmyn's forehead and we all walked downstairs, Dad and Kenny wasn't here, I looked at mom worried.

Pattie:" dont worry they are taking him to the hospital so he won't tell the police, nothing is gonna happen to you sweetheart." I nodded and hugged her tightly. She always supports me.

Justin:" I love you mommy." she kissed my head, allthrough I'm taller than her, so yes it must have looked funny.

Chaz:" Can we watch movies?" Mia giggled.

Mia:" you Just want the candy." Chaz smirked and nudge her side.

Chaz:" yes you know me so well." They both laughed and I shock my head, it's funny how close she is with my friends. I like the fact that whenever we are with my family or friends then it's like she always been apart of our life's, she's just so perfect. I smirked and sneaked up behind her and placed my arms around her waist.

Justin:" let's watch movies princess, my room? Or the livingroom?" Mia giggled and laid her hand over mine, I slowly interviewed our fingers and kissed her cheeks.

Pattie:" Living room, Not to much PDA when Jazmyn and Jaxon is around, sweetheart." I nodded and walked into the livingroom still holding onto my baby. Jazmyn giggled as Mia sat her on the couch, I sat down next to Jazzy and pulled Mia down on my lap. She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder, Jazzy laid her head on Mia's lap and the others sat down on the couch too, Ryan found a movie that was about talking bears, what I do for my sister and brother. I laid my hand in Mia's she studied my hand and then looked at my face, I knew she was worried but I didn't wanted to tell her about it right now, I shock my head telling her that i wasn't hurt. She looked like she didn't believed me, I pushed her down towards me before connecting our lips in a passionately kiss. She kissed back and laid her hand in my hair, we slowly started opening our mouths, I took the opportunity and slided my tongue into her mouth, mom cleared her throat making us pull away.

Mia:" sorry Pattie." mom smiled at us and shock her head.

Pattie:" it's okay dear, and Justin you know better than to do that in front of your siblings." mom talked in a stern tone to me but a sweet voice to Mia. I nodded and laid my head on Mia's shoulder.

Justin:" sorry momma, I know but I'm a teenage boy, no I'm an adult." Mia giggled and I looked at her with my brows raised. She smiled innocently and kissed my nose. I smirked and pulled her closer to me and whispered in her ear softly.

Justin:" I'll get my revenge baby girl, just wait for it." She blushes when I started kissing her earlobe softly and then turned my attention back to the movie, I don't know what happened but the next thing I remember was jazzy jumping on me. I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

Oh I feel asleep, I grabbed jazzy and stopped her.

Justin:" princess don't jump on me it hurts." she made a puppy face.

Jazmyn:" Sowwy Bieber." I kissed her head and looked around for the other but they wasn't here, where are they? I stood up and jazzy walked next to me, her small hand grabbed mine, I smiled down at her as we walked into the kitchen, oh god there they are, mom was hugging Mia tightly, she was crying?!! Dad took jazzy as I ran over to Mia.

Justin;" baby what's wrong!?" I Pulled her into my arms as she wrapped her arms around me and cried into my chest. I held her closer to me and looked at mom to see tears in her eyes too.

Justin:" Mom what's the matter?" I pulled mom into the hug to as they both cried.

Pattie:" he's gonna go to the police Justin, you might go to jail, the police called and said you and Mia should be there tomorrow in the morning and if you don't come then they will arrest you." I signed and held them both closer to me.

Justin:" mom it's gonna be okay, I overreacted I know but I don't think they will put me in jail when they found out what he did to Mia." Mom nodded and looked up at me, I whipped her tears away and kissed her forehead. She kissed my head and left to the bathroom, I held

Mia closer and kissed her forehead twice, she looked up at me, I bent down and let my lips cover hers, she slowly moved her lips with mine in a passionately kiss, I held her closer as we kissed some more.

__________________________ Oh Oh what's gonna happen at the police station? Who's the man? What have he done to Mia?

-Luff Chu♥