it's like you're screaming but no one can hear.♥

Chapter fiveteen;

Justin's POV

I heard Mia's cute little snore and I smiled wide still playing my game, I paused it and looked down at Mia, she was so beautiful, I couldn't help it but to lay my hand on her cheek and stroke it gently, she moved closer to me and I pulled her closer to my body so she was cuddled into my side, with her head fully on my chest,I laid my head back on the pillow and turned the tv off, slowly falling asleep too.

I woke up to a gentle knock on the door, I let a groan escape my lips as I felt Mia crawl out of my arms, she walked up to the door and opened, I felt isabell crawl into my arms so I held her close to me, listening to it was at the door.

Pattie;" hey sweetheart, how was your sleep?." I chuckled and opened my eyes looking over at my mom, I waved.

Mia;" it was pretty good, how was yours?." I crawled out of the bed and went up behind Mia, wrapping my arms around her waist and leaned my chin on her shoulder, mom smiled at us.

Pattie;" it was good, thank you for asking sweetie. Good morning son." I smiled and kissed Mia's cheek gently.

Justin;" morning mom." Mia blushed a little and took my hands in hers, I interviewed our fingers and pulled her closer to me.

Pattie;" Kenny and Scooter are buying breakfast in the food shop downstairs, we're all meeting in Scooter and Carin's room in 15 minutes, are you three going to come too?." I nodded and licked my lips, I was really hungry.

Justin;" yes mom, we're gonna get dressed and wake Bell, then we'll come." I kissed mom's cheek gently as she nodded and left. I picked Mia up and threw her over my shoulder as she giggled and hit my back to make me put her down, I walked up to our suitcases and opened the them.

Justin;" hmm your gonna wear nothing and I'm gonna wear a condom, then we can party." she giggled.

Mia;" how about the fabric that people call for clothes?." I chuckled and patted her butt gently.

Justin;" why, we was born naked so that means its normal to be naked there for we don't need clothes." I chuckled and put Mia down gently as she started kicking a little to close to my private part that I don't want to feel pain in, Mia ran away from me, I chased her through the whole room until I pulled her down on the floor with me, she was laying under me as we both laughed, I placed small kisses on her lips, she smiled and blushes lightly, I took my phone out from my sweatpants yes I fell asleep in them last night, I snapped a picture of her as she tried to hide her face from me.

Mia:" you didn't!?." I chuckled and waved the phone infront of her face as the picture was showing, she tried to grab my phone but instead I tickled her armpit, she screamed and laughed hard trying to crawl away from me but I kept on tickling her setting my weight on her waist so she couldn't move, I laughed and leaned down planting my lips ontop of hers, she smiled and bit my lower lip gently, she flipped me over gently sitting ontop of me and pinched my hands above my head, she kissed me deeply, I got one hand out of her grip on both of them and slide it down her body towards to her hip, I grabbed it pulling her closer to me, I had my eyes looking deep into hers as she grinned and grabbed something slowly crawling of me.

Justin;" hey baby, get back here, I wasn't done with you yet." she giggled and stood up holding my phone in her hand, oh no she didn't, I grabbed her feeds and pulled her left leg over my waist holding onto both of them, she raised her brows and looked down at me.

Mia;" what are you?." she didn't finish her sentence cause I pulled her down on me gently and flipped her over so she was under me, I tried to grab my phone but she put it into her bra, I smirked and licked my lips.