but i wɑnt to know your body, tonight is the night thɑt i chɑnge your life. ♥

Chapter fourteen;

Mia's POV

I woke up laying in Justin's arms, we was in a car, I looked around sleepily, seeing the crew there as well, Justin yawned and pulled me closer to him.

Justin:" how was your sleep angel?" I blushed and smiled wide, Justin leaned down and kissed my forehead with he's sweet soft pinkish lips.

Mia;" it was amazing cause I slept in your arms, how was yours?" Justin smiled, slowly running he's hand through my hair, I smiled wider and leaned more onto him.

Justin;" it was great baby, you are so cute." Justin ran he's fingers over my cheek, slowly making he's tump caress my lower lip gently before he pressed he's lips onto mine, my lips moved on Justin as we kissed passionately, Justin made me sit on he's lap and kissed me deeper, he's lips was so soft on mine as we started making out a little, Justin's tongue found mine and started rubbing against it, I tried not to moan instead I pulled away a little and whispers.

Mia;" Boo mm, don't do that please." he nodded knowing what I meant, he rested he's forehead on mine, slowly looking deep into my eyes, the car stopped and we all got out, Justin held all of our suitcases cause he wanted to, we walked into the hotel and Scooter walked up to the front desk and got some keys before coming back.

Scooter:" okay so Mia and Justin, isabell your three are gonna share a room, Pattie, me. Carin and kenny are gonna share a room as well, the dancers in one for them self too." I picked isabell up, scooter handed is the key as we said night to everybody, Justin found our room and opened the door, he jumped onto the bed and laid sprawled out on it.

Justin:" where have you been my whole life." he chuckled and hugged the blanket, I giggled as isabell ran up to him and tugged on he's feet.

Isabell:" wusty?." Justin sat up and picked her up, gently placing her on he's lap, he placed a big kiss on her cheek.

Justin:" yes cutie?." Isabell giggled and smiled wide, Justin held onto her small hands, she held onto he's tump with her small baby fingers.

Isabell;" I wuv yew." Justin kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly, she smiled and held onto he's arm gently.

Justin:" I love you too." I smiled wide as she cuddled into him, he was rocking her back and forth, slowly lulling her to sleep cause she looked really tired, she fell asleep in he's arms as he slowly laid her down on the bed, I took her small shoes off and slowly pulled her big jacket off, so she was only in a night pajamas. I tugged the blanket over her and pecked her forehead.

Mia:" goodnight baby girl, I love you so much." she smiled in her sleep and turned around so her back was towards us. Justin's arms around my waist pulling me closer to him, my back was against he's chest, I smiled and laid my hand over he's as he slowly interviewed our fingers, he kissed my cheek, pulling me closer against him and stroking my stomach, I smiled and rested my head against he's shoulder, he kissed my shoulder, he kept on pulling me closer even if I couldn't come closer he still tried, I giggled and turned around in he's arms, he's lips landed on mine, moving mine in synch with he's as we kissed passionately. My lips moved on he's, he's hand slide down my waist and grabbed my butt, he squeezed it and pulled me against the wall, the kiss got rougher as I wrapped my legs around he's waist, he grabbed my thighs, slowly pulling himself closer to me, I let out a quiet moan onto he's lips, he smirked and pulled away a little.

Justin:" your so sexy when you moan, it makes me so hard baby." I blushed and bit my lip.

Mia:" your so hot, but we can't, not now isabell is here." Justin nodded and kissed me deeply, he's lips moved on mine again, making sparks fly everywhere, I laid my arms around he's neck as he pulled us down on the bed next to isabell, we pulled away from the kiss as he cuddled me into he's chest, I smiled and closed my eyes,Justin kissed my forehead, I blushed as he started breathing slowly, I smiled and cuddled into he's chest before falling into a deep sleep. I felt isabell cuddling into my back and her small arms held onto my waist gently, I smiled and took her tiny hands in mine. She giggled in her sleep and cuddled closer to me, I smiled and fell asleep.