Chapter 6

" April darling ! How are you this fine morning ? " Cole jokes as he walks into the kitchen. 

" Exhausted, coffee deprived, and grumpy. " I reply simply pulling my homemade cinnamon rolls out of the oven. 

" Holy cheese balls what is that awesome smell ? " Dana asks rubbing the sleep from his eyes. 

" April made cinnamon rolls and she isn't sharing with anyone but me. " Cole stated  matter of factly and I laugh. 

" Aww man come on I thought we were cool. " He says thinking Cole was serious and I shake my head playfully.

" If she shared with anyone it would be Will ,not Cole. " Gabe said sitting down and I purposely skip him when passing out my delightful creations. I'll come back to him at the end but he has to suffer for that comment. 

" Just once, I would like to have one encounter with you where he's not brought up as my potential love interest. Can nothing be dropped ?! " I grumbled and I  hear a laugh from behind me. Instantly turning around to find Will smiling brightly at me. 

" Morning. " He said taking a seat. 

" I swear being a morning person and secret ninja are requirements of being a boyband member. " I huff hastily passing him a plate with two cinnamon rolls. 

" See she gave him two. Clearly she likes him more than us. " Gabe pointed out and I roll my eyes. 

" Or, and here's a crazy thought, I just notice who goes back for more food more than the others. " I say putting the pan in the sink and getting ready to do the dishes. 

" Aren't you going to eat with us ? " Will asks and I shake my head. 

" Not much of a morning eater. Go ahead without me. " I say not bothering to look back at them. I hoped this would be the end of our conversation but boy was I wrong. It's like the universe can't let me have one good thing going for me. 

" So you're technically our personal assistant now right ? " Dana called from the other room. 

" Yeah that's right. Why ? " I ask wearily. 

" Well I was just thinking how great it would be to have some company who's not from our band. Wouldn't you agree boys ? " He asks and I swear he's trying to get himself killed and have me arrested. 

" Who do you have in mind ? " I ask as they all start chuckling evily. 

" Well we still don't know much about you so why not you ? " They inquire and I groan. If I don't go in there and they tell my dad I'm finished. If I do go in there though they'll harass me about Will. Life just keeps getting better... I throw the towel onto the cabinet take a deep breath and walk to the table. 

" Have a seat why don't ya. " Cole said and I glare at them. 

" You guys are jerks. " I say and Gabe Tsks. 

" I wouldn't say that too loud. Boss man's awake remember. " He said and I huff. 

" Just flapjacking perfect. " I say under my breath. 

" So what's your favorite kids show ? " Will asks clearly intrigued and I think for a minute. 

" Winnie the pooh. I remember watching it with my mom when I was little. " I say smiling out of habit. My mom could make anyone smile without ever saying a word. 

" Well then Winnie I think I've found my new nickname for you. " Dana said and I roll my eyes. 

" Have at it curly. " I say snarkily and the others stare at me bewildered and yet somehow amused.