Chapter 4

" So April, tell me about yourself. " Will said and I laugh. 

" I don't think it'd be very smart to get too close to me for both our sakes. Besides there's not much to tell about anyway. " I say making my way back towards the house. 

" I'm sure that's not true, I mean you're not exactly an open book. Plus if we're going to be spending a lot of time together we should at least know more than each others names. " He said attempting to be convincing. 

" I know that you're in a band that my dad does something for. You know I have a friend named HAnnah and that I can cook lasagna. We're practically best friends already. " I say smart-alecky.

" Come on April I'm being serious. All I know about you is that you're favorite flower is a Periwinkle and you don't seem to get along with your dad. " He said and I turn to face him. 

" How did you know about my favorite flower ? " I demand. 

" Really ? That's the part you're worried about in that whole sentence ? " He asks and I give him a ' Duh ' look waiting for him to continue.

" Okay how about we make a deal. You answer one of my questions and I'll answer one of yours. " He offers and I can see he's not going to budge without a little incentive so I accept. I mean what's the worst that could come from a simple question ? 

" Why are Periwinkles your favorite flower ? " He asks and I feel like a deer in headlights. I don't trust him enough to tell him about my mother yet so there's no way I can tell the truth. 

" I just think they're pretty. Now answer my question, How did you know they were my favorite ? " I ask calmly. 

" Now I could answer that question the same way you did and lie to you or you could answer my question with the truth and you'll get your answers. " He said  smiling goofily as if this was all some game for his amusement. 

" I'm not lying. " I say acting offended that he would accuse me of such things. 

" I know, but you're not telling me the whole truth which is just as bad. " He said and I start to get angry. 

" How could you possibly know that ? " I shout at him. 

" Another question ? Well this appears to be easier than I first thought. " He said taunting me even more. 

" Fine ! They were my mother's favorite flowers too ! Happy now ? " I say  through gritted teeth. 

" You looked at them longer than the rest of the flowers. " He said and I try and contain my shock. He noticed that ? Better yet, I didn't notice that ? 

" How did you know I wasn't telling you the whole truth ? " I asked a little calmer this time. 

" Well that depends, what's your full name ? " He asked and I get uncomfortable. 

" It's April May Tucker. " I say looking at the ground. 

" When you lie you tend to play with your hands. " He said and I laugh. I knew that but I didn't think anybody else did. 

" So your name is really April May ? " He asked and I groan. 

" Well considering you didn't call me on it and you know how I lie I'm assuming you can answer that yourself. " I say hating this conversation more by the minute. 

" So why did your parents name you that ? Did they have some obsession with calenders or something ? " He asked and I laughed. 

" But I get to ask a question first. What's it like to be loved by so many people ? Like your fans all over the world. " I ask and he seems to relax more seeing as I'm playing his stupid little game. 

" It's perfect. Free stuff, people worshipping the ground I walk on ,and parties every night. " He said and I can't help but look at him like he's stupid. 

" I'm kidding. It's really annoying sometimes but the fans are the reason we are where we are so I just try to never let them down. " He said and I feel sorta bad for him. 

" Well my mom thought It would be funny to name me April May because I was born in June. " I said with the most serious face I could muster. 

" You're joking right ? " He asks and I can't keep from laughing. 

" No that's actually true. I was born on June thirteenth and my mom had always wanted to have triplets and name them April ,May ,and June. She knew I was all she would have though so that's the story of little April May. " I said blankly. 

" Well I think your mother was a genius. " He said smiling at me and I avoid eye contact. 

" SO can Cole really cook or am I going to have to save him from blowing up the stove ? " I ask genuinely curious. 

" Yeah we'd better head back before he burns your house down. " He said before he start to walk back and I laugh. 

" I'm being serious ! You might wanna run ! " He called over his shoulder before I follow behind. That boy better not burn my perfectly good lasagna ingredients. I want my Italian food... 

A/N: So yeah shorter than the last but still a chapter. Have patience with this story please ? It might take a little while for it to get super interesting. On a happier note it's the anniversary for this account ! Yay! Anyway Love you guys ! Byah ! 

~Kristine~ *<(:3)