Chapter 1

" Hannah, you know my dad doesn't let me leave the house. " I said through the phone as I stepped into my closet. 

" Oh come on April I'll have you home before he even notices you're gone. Isn't he at some huge client meeting thing anyway ? " She said trying to convince me. 

" If he does find out I left, who knows what he'll do to me. He might actually sell me this time. " I said sighing while looking for a new shirt to wear. I say new because this is the second time I've had to change because I've spilled something on myself. 

" Wouldn't that be a good thing ? I mean it can't be much worse than how it is now. " She said and I can't help but laugh. 

" Okay I'll come but we have to be home by 4. That gives me an hour to finish all the shizz he left for me to do and shower. " I said grabbing a random shirt and quickly changing. 

" Deal ! Now hurry up and change shirts, I'm outside your house. " She said before hanging up. I quickly grab my keys and wallet before running out to her car. 

" How long have you been out here ? " I ask pulling the door closed behind me. 

" About 10 minutes but that's not the point. I swear one day I'm going to kidnap you from Lord Voldemort and then give Harry the all clear to kill him. " She said pulling onto the main road. 

To most people that was a nerdy little reference about the beloved Harry Potter series ,but most people don't know Hannah. Her boyfriends name is Harry, and no not Harry Styles, this isn't fan-fiction 101. Harry wouldn't mind killing my father, aka Lord Voldemort, though. However it's sorta illegal so I won't let him. He's too pretty boy for jail. 

" He who shall not be named isn't worth Harry going to prison Han. " I said watching out the window as we pulled into the malls parking lot. Yeah that's right I live down the street from the mall but I'm forbidden to leave the house. First world problem for you. 

" As long as no one reports him missing and we get rid of the evidence we shouldn't have a problem. " She said as she made an insanely sharp turn and put the car in park. 

" Remind me who let you have your license again ? " I said climbing out of the car as quickly as possible. 

" Haha very funny. It's safer than letting you drive Mrs. Accident Prone. Now let's get inside before you get struck by lightning. " She said speed walking into the building as it started to rain. 

" I am not that accident prone Hannah and I don't think I'll get struck by lightning. " I said defensively. Hannah's always telling me how accident prone I am but I'm not accident prone, just really clumsy sometimes. 

" I bet you $20 you can't go five minutes without an accident happening. " She said smirking devilishly. 

" Fine but I'm the one who's going to be getting $20. " I said crossing my arms across my chest and sticking my tongue out at her. Not even a second later I bump into somebody and fall back on my butt. 

" I'm so sorry ! I wasn't looking where I was going ! Why am I such a clumsy idiot ! " I rambled on as a guy I didn't knock over held out his hand to help me up. 

" No it was my fault I wasn't watching where I was going either. And trust me I'm probably just as clumsy. " The guy that I ran into said laughing. 

" Yay I get twenty bucks ! " Hannah cheered as she did a little happy dance. 

" That shouldn't count ! " I whined as I reached my hand out to try and help the boy up. 

" Okay but any accident starting now counts towards that. " She said confidently.