say whut

Everything. Everything was going wrong.

To start, Damian broke out of his silent shell and challenged the Blue Beetle to a death match. Not Jaime, but the Blue Beetle on his back. They were about to engage in this death match when Cassandra calmly walked up to Damian and whispered something in his ear. Nobody knows what she said, but it was enough for Damian to sheath his katana and offer a truce to the beetle.

Everyone is too afraid to ask what the whispered words were.

Then, immediately after the death match was diffused Jason made an offhand remark about Damian going soft, which led to the challenge of a death match being issued to Red Hood.

The others in the cave were hesitant to break up this match, but given their moral code of not letting anyone die on their watch (especially a twelve year old that is reluctantly their brother) they decided to get involved.

"Hey, woah, put the weapons away!" Artemis jumped in between the two brothers with her hands raised in their air, glaring at Jason. "What is the matter with you? He is just a child!"

"Don't let his age fool you, Artie, the demon spawn can kill you in his sleep if he wanted to."

"Did you just...compliment him?"

"More like defended my need to off him." Jason shrugged nonchalantly, his gun still aimed at Damian's head. "Now move, you're ruining my shot."

"No one is killing anyone." Kaldur commanded, joining Artemis in stepping between the two bats. Damian was the first to yield, sheathing his katana once more.

Everyone turned to Jason, who reluctantly lowered his guns and put them back into his holsters. "Fine, I'll do it on my own time."

"Make sure I get a front row seat." Steph stage whispered, earning herself an elbow to the ribs from Tim. "Oof! Kidding, kidding...maybe."

"Now that we have established what should've been an obvious rule." Cue a very pointed look in Jason's direction. "What are we going to do to pass the time?"

"Oh! Oh! I know!" Steph waved her hand wildly above her head until all eyes fell on her, some with an annoyed expression. "Finally, took y'all long enough."

How can she be related to the other Bats?

We aren't related.

But she said-

Dramatic, remember? Besides, she's Red Robin's ex.

What?!

"Hey! We are paying attention to me, remember? Stop making faces at each other, it's rude." Steph threw one of Barbara's batarangs at Tim, hitting him in the forehead and causing him to fall on his butt. Tim glared up at her, rubbing his sore forehead. "Thank you, may I continue?"

"Why'd you throw it at me? Why not Nightwing?"

"Because you didn't tell me you were dating Wonder Girl, jerk face! That's so cool! Plus, he would've caught it." Steph shrugged, helping Tim to his feet while ignoring the shocked expressions of the Young Justice squad. "Now, where was I before I was so rudely interrupted? Oh yeah, we should totally play sardines!"

"Uh, Spoiler was it? What the hell is sardines?"

"Please tell me you are talking about the game and not the fish because if you are talking about the fish I may have to bang my head against the wall." Stephanie dead panned, snickering when Cassandra chuckled under her breath.

"I know about the fish, I was talking about the game." Conner snapped.

"So it is like reverse hide and seek, so instead of one seeker there is one hider and everyone else tries to find them. Once you find them, you hide with them until the last person finds everyone else. Got it?"

Is she forreal?

How old is she, four?

Fifteen, actually.

Damn.

Well, it doesn't sound like that bad of an idea.

You're joking, right?

No, we have nothing else to do and it seems like it should keep Hood and Robin from killing each other.

Fine, whatever.

With a very overly dramatic sigh, Artemis agreed to play the game. "So, who will be the hider first?"

"I will." All heads turn to look at Black Bat but she was already gone, much to the shock of the team.

"How long do we give her to hide?"

Jason cackled, wiping away the tears that fell out from under his domino mask. When he was done, he addressed everyone else. "This is going to be interesting. Wing, remember when she hid first at the house and it took the demon two hours to find her?"

"Wait, what?" Bart blurted out, his head looking between Jason and the bats, who all cocked their heads to the side in creepy unison. "House? You live with him?"

"Good going, Hood." Damian snarled, looking two seconds away from unsheathing his katana once more.

"I actually legally don't live there."

"Wha-"

"Don't worry about it."

Batgirl, still not gonna say anything?

Why would I? This is too much fun.

Damn you Bats.

"So, disregarding Hood -"

"Rude."

"- when do we start searching for Black Bat?"

The Bats all exchanged a look amongst themselves before shrugging, Barbara being the one to answer. "We can start looking now, but trust me, none of you are going to be able to find her." With that, the Bats dispersed leaving behind a very confused and slightly annoyed team.

What the hell does that mean, Batgirl?

Have you ever played a hiding game with Black Bat before?

...no...

She is legendary at hiding, even double R has a hard time finding her sometimes.

Tis true.

Sometimes even Batman.

Batman plays this game with you guys?!

Yes, why are you shocked?

Because, well, he's Batman!

And? He's not as scary or serious as he seems.

That's what you think.

It's what I know, Jaime.

Okay, let's just focus on finding Black Bat and Red Hood.

Why Hood?

Because I don't trust him alone in the mountain?

Oh, duh, you guys still think he's a threat. Just wait 'til you see him watch a Disney movie, he cries like a little bitch at Frozen.

But it isn't even sad?

I know! That's what makes it so great!

Are y'all ignoring the fact that they have seen Red Hood watch Disney movies? Probably watched them with him?

So?

He's a criminal, Nightwing!

So is your family, Artemis.

Are you saying Red Hood is your family?

Ohana, bitch.