Chapter 22: Conference

Shokai Hotel

Y/N POV:

It's been about four days sent the attempt on our lives, Itami sent Shandy to spy on the porters to see if she can discover the identity of the Piper. Today's is also the day of Lelei's conference and we still need to be on alert. Itami and I are walking to Lelei's room.

Itami: You feeling any better lately?

Y/N: Yeah, I just needed some rest.

Itami:...What are going to do about Kuribayashi?

Y/N: I've had four days to think about this...and I'm just gonna have to tell her. I fucked up, accidentally ended up in a common law marriage with Tuka and Yao. Ignorance is no excuse, especially when it comes to women.

Itami: Yeah, you got that right. Hey...have...you and Kuribayashi...?

Y/N: Yes Itami, we've slept together! You wanna know what her favorite position is?!

Itami: What?! No!

Itami knocks on the door to Lelei's room.

Y/N: *mumbles* It's Cowgirl by the way.

Itami: What?

Y/N: What?

Itami:....Are you ready in there?!

Rory: Yes.

Itami opens the door and we enter the room to find Lelei in a different robes.

Itami: Hey, I see you have a new robe.

Tuka: The other one still has a stain on it from her with Arpeggio and it won't come off.

Y/N: Well you did your best. And you still look nice Lelei.

Lelei blushes a little and Grey enters the room.

Grey: Um excuse me, it's been four days since we last saw Shandy. But it's still probably a bit too early for us to lose hope.

Itami: Hmm.

Gery: I'll ask around. There might be someone in the market area who knows where she could be.

???: OH GOD THAT WAS FAAAR!!

Hearing that Tuka hugs Lelei. Grey and Yao nearly draw their swords. And I point my pistol at the doorway. To our surprise it's Shandy tired and panting.

Rory: Shandy?

Shandy: Wa-Water...

She sits down on the foot of the bed and I hand her a cup of water.

Shandy: Sorry it took so long. I was following a woman named Nola, hoping to find the Piper.

Yao: Is everything alright? You could have, at least tried to contact us you know.