Chapter 7 : Reunited

Last Chapter :

-

Spandam : AAAAAHHHHH! TIME DEMON!!!

Marine #1 : Oh my God! That's Charlotte D. Baal!

Marine #2 : What the hell is the Time Demon doing here?!

Marine #3 : The Straw-Hats Are bad enough already, but fighting the him?! We're all gonna die!

Nico Robin looks at the man she loves in complete and utter shock.

Robin : Baal...

His attention is still focused on Spandam

Baal : I'm the angel of death... And I'm here to collect your soul!

-

In this moment, it seemed like the world has stopped moving. The Marine, the Straw-Hats, Robin... everybody knew that what was following would not be child friendly.

Nami : He seems to be on our side, that's good.

Zoro : This guy... He is not like anyone we have faced before. He is on a whole other level! Maybe even stronger than Mihawk...damn it!

Sanji : If this guy even looks at Robin the wrong way, I'll beat his ass!

Usopp : AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Franky : Charlotte D. Baal? Time Demon? It can't be... He's really here...

Chopper : Getting this kind of reaction... How the hell does a person like this know our Robin?

Spandam : Shit! Shit! Shit! I heard rumors about Charlotte D. Baal being on the Grand Line, but why the hell is he here? And after me?

Robin : Baal... To think you'd really come all this way, just for me...

Baal just keeps on staring a whole into Spandam's chest, before getting rudly interrupted.

Luffy : You're an angel?! Cooool! Wanna join my crew?

Spandam, the Marines, Robin and Franky look at Luffy in shock. Baal just looks at the boy in surprise.

Baal : You're the Straw-Hat, huh?

Luffy : I'm Monkey D. Luffy and I will become King of the Pirates!

Baal : Just like every second pirate on the Grand Line will.

He then looks at the straw hat closely.

Baal : But I like your chances.

He then looks at Robin with a smile on his face and starts to talk.

Baal : You know Robin, I came here thinking that you were dead.

Her and the other Straw-Hats' eyes widen.