Shawn POV

OMG Pamela likes broccoli seasoning... Gross I hate broccoli seasoning.I thought we had a lot in common.I turned the page.it said bold..

     ISHAWN MENDES

Does she like me or was it just in a friend way.For the whole period i was focused on that one subject even though i was in math.

  Bell Rang

I grabbed my bag and Pamelas book i was gonna ask why or how.i saw Pamela in the court yard. I went up to her and handed her her book.Okay Shawn you can do this.I said to myself in my head.

"Why?!"i asked firmly with a confused look on my face.

"Why what?"she asked me.

"Why..Pamela why do you like Broccoli seasoning.It just doesn't work."I said while rubbing my forehead.

"What i hate broccoli seasoning! and you now that."she said.

I showed her the page in her book.

"Shawnie it says Brooklyn schooling.i like the schools in Brooklyn."I said as i rolled my eyes.

"Oh..Never mind.i new we had so much in common."I said while playfully shoving me.

"Pam i saw the next page you have a crush on me.I said straight.

"Okay Shawn i have had a crush on you for 3 whole....."Pamela said as i cut her off and kissed her.

"Wanna go out with me?"i asked her while biting my lip.

"Sure I'd love to go out with you."Pamela said as she put her hair behind her ears.