Sabrinas POV

I head straight to my 3rd period.Once I made it to my class.I sat next to my friend Natalie.

"Hey Nat member my crush?"I said with delight.

"Kian right the one with the bitchy girlfriend!"She said confused.

"You described her exactly.I just don't get why he can date any girl in this school and he picks her." I said as I put my head on my desk.My eyes got watery.While my teacher took Attendance.I grabbed my backpack and took out my binder.I started writing Kian everywhere it just wouldn't stop.I even wrote on my arm Kian 5 times.

3rd period ended and so I went to my fourth.I met up with Sara and Isabelle on my way to Mr.Detry's Class. I sat in my group we were all friends in the group.in it was....

-Sara

-Me(Sabrina)

-Isabelle

-Allyssa

We were really good friends with Allyssa she just didnt hang with US much.Just to ask if we have homework for certain classes.It was raining out side so I put on my pullover that said....

I Don't Give A

      Fu*ck!

I saw Brittney again she wasn't hanging with Kian she looked mad just so mad.

"This is all your fault."She said to me and showed me the middle finger.I wonder what she ment.I saw Kian sitting on the side by himself.I asked him what was wrong.He said that He broke up with Brittney.I asked him why he said because he never liked her his parents set them up..He said he liked another girl who is pretty fun and easy to talk to....I really wonder who Until he grabbed my hand twinned his fingers with mine and said it was me he liked me.I said yes in my head but okay out loud.

"Wanna Go out?"He questioned a little nervous.

"sure I'd love to."I said as I put my bangs to my side cheek. This was absolutely my fault.