Chapter 2:BASKETBALL

SABRINA POV-I was waiting for Kian by the basketball court when 12 random people appeared when the only unrandom people there were Sara Natalie Hayes Christian and Allyssa.I was waiting for Kian to appear.

ALLYSSA POV- I was waiting Nikki to appear. Then I see Cameron Dallas he looked at me and smiled did Nikki ask him or nah.He went up to me and asked if I was Alyssa. Of course I said yes.

"Hey wanna go out.?"He asked me. I paused for a second and I studdered.

"Ye...as"And smiled.

Nikki poped out of nowhere and yelled

"SURPRISE!!"I love that rascal so much.Joseph Aguon came and kissed nikki on the cheek.

"Did you ask him_?"She asked me.

"Yes."I said and I saw her cheeks blushing.

CHRISTIANS POV-I was walking with Natalie till I decided to ask her on a real date. She said yes cause you know I'm her hot boyfriend she loves she kissed me on the cheek And me and her gals all went to the skate park.

KIAN POV- I walked up to Sabrina and put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close.Christian invited us to a skate park and I'd love to go with my girlfriend.And there a bunch if other people we invited to the people at the basketball court and we all went on the same date with Natalie and Christian so it really wasn't a date it was more like  a hang out.

NATALIE POV- I excited to go with my favorite friend boy to the skate park.He already calls me his Bae but we just started dating.

*Skate Park*

We All went to The skatepark we all had nice Penny Boards and we were going up and down.Just don't think about it the bad way.I was up next I just went to the tallest ramp and rode it down into the rink.It was fun.

Sabrina's PoV-

I was riding the skate board till I fell and sprung my leg I was alright it wasn't broken I still had a good time.At the end Everyone Had a Make-Out session with there guys.

JAIDONS POV- Me andNash sat down on the swings we sat close to each other forehead to forehead nose to nose and in three seconds chin to chin and lip to lip.It felt like hours but were actually seconds.

"Eww!"We hear a little voice say.We pulled apaet and there was a little 5 year old watching us makeout.Me and Nash started to laugh and he dropped me home before I left I gave him a passionate kissed till my brother Shawn Mendes saw us and imedintly ran in and closed the door.I'm glad we all met up at the basketball court cause now we called ourselves the POSSE. They see us Rollin they haten.And we are all really good friends thanks to that meet up / basketball court.