Hosuh Fluff~ Kicked Out PT.2

~~~Hosuh's POV~~~

"Goodbye Hosuh. I love you."

That was the last thing I heard from her before the door shut. I sat down on the couch as if nothing had happened. But after an hour, a question came in.

Are you happy about what you just let go?

I realized what I have done. My relieved and calm self became filled with emotions I could not tell.

Honestly, I feel like crap. I regret everything I said to her earlier,  Definitely Anger took over and did the talking.

In full anger and despair I yelled. I wish I could turn time and take her back, even though I knew that whatever I do it was rendered useless.

I kept on yelling her name and my arms made their own actions, throwing everything that was on sight. Glass shattered and Papers torn, tables turned with emotions cannot be controlled.

Finally I sat on the floor and ignored the mess I've made. I stared at a photo of me and Y/n that was proudly hanged on the wall, but now broken and laying on the cold floor. Both of us smiling and in each other's arms, making me cry louder.

How could I do that? I just let a simple mistake destroy a wonderful life. A beautiful life.

An easy problem break down the bond that took 3 years to strenghten.

A small rock shatter the heart I promised to protect,

and I was the one who threw that rock.

Y/n....... please come back.

~rrrrringgggg.....rrrrringggg~ I flinched as my phone started ringing. Without another second I ran towards it and pressed the green button.

"y/n..... I didn't mean it. Please just come back home, I don't want you to go."

"Yo Hosuh its me." I heard from the other line, it was obviously not y/n. It was just Stephen.... In embarassment and frustration I covered my face.

"Hey Stephen it's just you . Why did you call me?"

"Look Hosuh. You really are a dickhead. WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K WERE YOU THINKING?!!!"

"Wait how did you-"

"Y/n is here with us, and we put her to sleep. I asked Daniel to call you but he doesn't want to. So I called you on my own. Now explain to me, What the hell got into your brain that you decided to break up with her and managed to kick her out at 11PM?"

"Stephen I already said it. I didn't really mean it... Anger and Tiredness got into the way and made me rant on her. I know it would be hard to believe but I regret everything I did and I just want to win her back...please.." I eventually cried again on the phone. Stephen sighed and managed to speak.

"Okay okay... wait- DANIEL WHAT THE-" The other line suddenly went silent.

"Then prove it Hosuh. Apologize to her and make us believe you are sorry. Because I swear you will regret it if something happens to her." Daniel said in a voice that obviously showed anger. I said yes, then the call ended.

~~~

I got off the bus and went to the spot that Daniel texted me to. After looking around I saw Him along with Stephen, and..... Y/n.

She looked like she never got sleep. Her suitcase next to her and looking at the pavement.

"Daniel what is he doing here?" She refused to look at me. Making me hurt.

"He said he wanted to explain. So I gave him time to go here and tell you something." Daniel said with a stern face.

She looked at me, deep into my eyes. But I almost broke down as I see that the joy she had was not there. I shattered her... but I want to restore it back. Restore her back...

"Y/n... I didn't mean it. I didn't mean everything I have said. Call me cringy or whatever but I swear, I could not live without you. You can slap me or cuss me back, I deserve it. I didn't mean to let it all out on you. I promise I'll be more patient like before. Even though how pissed I am from university I will never let it affect you again. Just please Y/n, forgive me... I want you back." Tears welled up in my eyes as I said the last sentence. I looked down and waited for her response.

She looked at me, and lifted my face to look at hers, she was crying too... she hugged me and buried her face into my jacket.

"I'm sorry too Hosie. I know that University got your focus and I don't want to be a bother. I never was mad at you, And never will be. Me too, I don't want to let you go." She whispered, but it was clear and loud enough.

I hugged back, then my glance fell to Daniel, who was instead of having the stern look, he was smiling. And Stephen, who was cringing, and cussing 'love is fake' over and over.

After a while she pulled away and wiped her tears. The joy was back in her, which made me smile back.

"Hey Y/n you forgot to tell Hosuh something!" We looked at Stephen who was still there looking at us. I was very confused, what something?

"Uhhhh......Hosuh?"

"Yeah?"

"The reason I forgot to do the files, is because I went to the doctor."  Shock enters me.Wait is she sick? Not that is impossible. And if that was true why is she smiling? Then what if....

Wait is she-

"YOU'RE GONNA BE A DAD!" She smiles as she told me. Shock and happiness filled my mind. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. Daniel literally screeching and giggling while Stephen cussing due to Dan's noise. But I didn't mind them because of the fact that I am a father. She hugged back and looked up at me, I gently caressed her face.

"I love you Y/n..."

"I love you too..."

That was the last words she said before I kissed her. Damn I'm so lucky....

I'm so lucky to have a girl like her...