Daniel Angst~ Broken Promise

This won't be a full story line, like just fragments with different times...but it has the full plot.

I've kind of been into these story ideas. I hope you guys like it ;>

Note: High School AU

Second Person POV

You sat in the room of your Biology class when you saw Daniel come in. He wasn't exactly famous among your batch but he really looks nice. People would find him hilarious and comedic, but for you, you found him rather amazing and unique.

"Y/n...EARTH TO Y/N!!" The teacher said while crossing her arms. You looked at her with a scared expression.

"Stop daydreaming and listen, unless you want a one-to-one quiz after class."

You heard everyone giggle and you sat back down, hastily writing down the notes written on the board. But every now and then, you would look back at Daniel who was listening to her. You smiled faintly until you noticed him look at you. You looked back down at your notes with a tint blush.

You never knew that you had a crush on him until now.

"Y/n wait up!"

You looked back to find the familiar green-haired boy running towards you and your best friend Ann. He stopped the moment and hunched down he realized you noticed him, trying to catch his breath with deep gasps for air.

"Why? What's wrong?" You said, trying not to panic about the fact that he was talking to you.

"Do you...want to...hang out?"

You heard Ann let out a small giggle, she knew you were into him for so long. Nervous and shocked at his request, you nodded lightly as a yes. Daniel stood up straight and smiled widely.

"Okay! See you tomorrow at lunch... I'll be there I promise." He said before running off again to catch up with his friends. The moment he was out of sight, Ann jumped with a squeal, her pink ponytails bouncing up and down. You only felt your cheeks heat up madly, still surprised.

You two were at the rooftop of your school, peacefully staring up the clouds while munching at your sandwiches that you made at home. He's been asking you out to eat with him for multiple times now. You lost count. Sometimes he would spend time with you after school, treating you for McDonald's or at ice cream shops.

"So I want to know Y/n. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

He looked at you with his bushy green hair covering part of his eyes, but he looked sincere. You only looked at him in return with a nod. You never expected him to be your boyfriend after having a crush on him for so long...but you thought fate will let you have your wishes every once in a while. His face gleamed with pure happiness as he wrapped you in his arms.

"I'll make you feel loved and happy, I promise."

Eating popcorn, you two were in a makeshift cinema at his place. He thought going to a regular movie was too cliché so he decided to make this first year anniversary more special. You were focused on the screen as Truth or Dare continued. The green-haired male wrapped the blanket tight around the both of you while snuggled on the couch.

He burst into laughter as you screamed, hiding your face in his arms as Tyson's death scene happened. You looked at him in fear and he assured you that the bloody part was done.

"Don't worry Y/n...If that ever happens in real life, I'll protect you from being hurt."

"...are you sure about that?"

"Of course I am sure! I promise to never let you get hurt."

He held out his pinky finger towards you. You smiled at his childish gesture but went with it. You locked your pinky with his, then forming a heart together. He smiled cutely before leaning in and kissing your lips.

"Y/n...I am sorry."

You looked at him in disbelief and felt your tears building up, blurring your vision.

He looked down and fiddled with the sleeves of his hoodie, sniffling and trying hard to keep himself from crying. You were in denial that he was going to move to South Korea out of the sudden. You weren't used to being so far apart, but what was worse is that you two had to break up. He had to be focused on his new studies...

And that his parents had a girl arranged for him once he inherits his position in a company.

"No...you p-promised me you'll be here."

"I don't want to break that Y/n...but I c-cant disobey my parents either. I'm sorry..."

He stood up and left you sitting on the couch, finally breaking down into tears in front of him. It shattered him to see you like this and he wanted to comfort you so badly...but he can't. Not when he knew it will break his heart even more. Sighing, he gave you one last hug and gave you a soft kiss on your forehead, running his hand down your h/c hair.

"I l-love you...but I guess this is goodbye."

Your blurred eyes looked at him as he grabbed his stuff and left your house. You heard the door close and you sobbed relentlessly.

You promised you'll be here...but you left.

You smiled faintly as you scrolled at his Facebook account and saw his recent post. He had his wedding yesterday and he wore a small grin while in a white suit while the woman smiled brightly at the picture, all dressed in white. Many people were happy for him and commented congratulations all over, so you decided to send a small greeting in his messaging account. Even if it made you feel a pang on your chest.

You promised to make me happy, but you made me feel broken.

You closed your laptop and packed your small bag, leaving the room while Ann and some of your other friends went beside you to rub your back.

"It will be alright...you'll find someone new."

You promised you'll never let me get hurt, but you were the one to hurt me.

You gave me broken promises, but it was okay.

Smiling faintly, you looked at the afternoon sky, blending colors of orange and pink. As the wind blew softly past you, you got in the bus and rode past your office building.

It's not like you wanted to break them anyway.