Stephen Angst(with good ending)~ Losing you

(Okay so Im back with more angsty stuff! Sorry but this is NOT an alternate ending for the other oneshot. Instead of a depressed reader, we have a suicidal reader. And again... TRIGGER WARNING. Also this is inspired by the Jin X Suicidal Reader, in the BTS Angst Oneshots by @nani joOn yet I decided to make it a good ending.

~~~Y/n's POV~~~

I ran towards our shared condo. With blurry sight and shaky legs I got past the door and ran towards the bathroom. Sobbing and yelling could be heard all over the quiet house, Stephen wasn't here, good thing.

My mind was filled with all the words I heard from everyone around me, making me slide against the wall and huddle into a tiny ball, Torture and mockery ringing in my ears.

Who would even want to help me?

My parents? They disowned me.

My friends? They backstabbed me...

School? It hates me.

Stephen?

I don't want him to know about any of this. He doesn't deserve me. He deserves a better girlfriend, not a bitchy disappointment like me... He admits that he loves me, and I also do, But I don't want him to be affected by my bad luck on this torture machine called 'life'.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I grabbed one of the razor blades in the cupboard, and etched words in my arms and legs,
(The words were in the other oneshot) I smiled as the Crimson liquid flowed down my pale skin.

Then I have made my decision. I can't let Stephen be affected by my darkness. And the world hates me. He doesn't deserve me. I am nothing but just a blemish on this earth. The darkness have consumed all of me that I couldn't see anymore light. And I want to set myself free...

Quickly I grabbed a pen and paper, and scribbled down a note. I hope he will understand.

I'm sorry baby, but I have to...

Slowly I walked towards the bathtub and filled it up with water. The blood in my skin mixing with the clear water, coloring it red. Little by little, I sank down the water. The tub leaking the red water all the way across the cold white tiles. With me slowly falling into the deep abyss of death.

~~~

I opened my eyes and saw myself underneath the ocean, yet no signs of life. Just me sinking with my eyes focused on the surface shining like the sun.

Then creatures started to appear. Fishes and more sea wonders made me dazed. I swam around and enjoyed the somewhat beautiful moment.

'Y/N!!!'

I heard a familiar voice. Very familiar voice, and it came from the surface. In only a mere second I already knew who it was.

'Y/N PLEASE!!!!!'

I wanted to swim back upwards, but I could only feel myself sink deeper as I tried to move. My arms and legs suddenly felt tied up and numb, with my breath starting to feel painful. With all my strength I tried to swim back but it wasn't enough... and I only felt the voice fading, with me sinking and feeling nothing but pain...

~~~~Stephen's POV~~~

Work was finally done for today! And here I am driving back to my condo. She is definitely home by now, so I felt excited to see her.