Chapter One~Winter Is Here!

America was sitting on the couch in her living room, quietly starring out the window, watching, waiting for the first drop of snow to confirm winter had started. She waited there, not moving an inch, feeling the fire from the fireplace, heat up her skin, keeping her warm. As she waited, she looked out the window, and could see slightest form of a snowflake falling from the sky. It took her a few seconds before she finally comprehended what was happening right before her, and once she figured it out, she bolted up and out of the door, yelling as she flew open the door, "It's snowing! It's finally snowing! Winter has officially begun!" She was so happy that she started jumping up and down, and spinning in circles in the driveway outside her house. The door then flew open as Canada, Aussie, and Kiwi all made their way outside and started jumping up and down with America. Soon everybody was texting their friends about the news, and that they should meet them at their house. America felt great. She hasn't been this happy since Russia told her that he liked her.

Russia opened his eyes, getting used to the broad daylight coming in from his window. He heard his phone go off, what must have seemed like a million times. He finally made himself get up and go pick up his phone from his desk. As he picked it up, he saw that America, Japan, and Germany had all spammed him saying that it was snowing at America's place, and for him to meet them there. He groaned at the thought of going out in that cold weather, but if his friends wanted him to be there, and most importantly, if Ame wanted him to be there, then he would go.

(Time skip 'cause why not ;))

Russia made his way down the sidewalk, reading all the text coming in like a swarm of bees, he looked up to see that he had already arrived at America's house. He realized then and there how many countries had actually come over here. He personally wished that it would just be him and America, because he wanted to do that mistletoe trick on her and just be with her. He shrugged off the thought and walked over to the countries all crowded around the house. "Hey Russia senpai! Are you going to help us build snowmen?" Japan said in her usual cheerful tone while waving for Russia to come over. "Sure." He replied, hoping to see America while he was there. He looked to his left but only saw South Korea and some other countries. When he looked over to his right he saw that, a few feet away from him, that America was there talking to Germany about the best way to build a snowman. He blushed a little just looking at her, I mean, how could he not? She looked really nice in her magenta coat and black pants, with her white hat on. As America and Germany continued talking he decided to walk over to them and talk, but mainly just to talk to America.

America was talking to Germany about the best way to build a snowman. "First you make a small snowball in your hands, then you start rolling it on the ground until you get the right size you want for the bottom of the snowman. Then you do the same thing again but smaller, and that again but even smaller. Finally you stack them an-" She was cut off short as Russia came up behind her, picked her up off the ground, and started spinning her around. America started screaming and laughing at the same time. When Russia finally put her down, she became dizzy and almost fell over. Luckily Germany and Russia were both there to prevent that from happening. As she held on to them for a second to stop the dizziness, she then looked at Russia, smiled, and said, "I'm glad you could make it!" "Well I thought it would be nice to hang out with my friends and sisters in the snow for awhile." America didn't even notice that Ukraine and Belarus had made their way over too. America then looked at Germany and explained to Russia what they were talking about. He then joined in the conversation and started stating what he thought was the best way to build a snowman. They went on and on and eventually all laughed it out saying that they were all being silly for arguing over a subject like this. America felt happy, but she had a small feeling that something bad might happen, that something was wrong. She quickly brushed it off and kept talking.

As China was walking over to America's house she stopped as she saw that Russia had America in his arms and was spinning her around. She was filling up with rage at that. Russia was hers not America's! She hated America for that. She hates America for two reasons:
1) She was really popular
2) She was "blinding" her love with lies
It should be her in Russia's arms not America, China thought. She then decided on a fantastic idea, she would go over to the crowd of countries, act all nice and innocent, play like she was happy for them, and then pull America aside and make sure that she wouldn't steal her love ever again, or else...

—————————————————————————-

Ooooo spooky right? Was that a good cliffhanger? Do I need to work on them? Also I didn't write much today because I have more ideas for future chapters that get more into the "good stuff" than the begging soooooooo yah :)