Sequel : : Nights with Ace

• Dedicated to my lovely fans

AUTHOR NOTE

Rides with Ace, the work itself, will be OFFICIALLY be discontinued. I'M SORRY. Rides With Ace, believe it or not, was just supposed to be three chapters long! But I had so much fun writing it that I couldn't stop until now. Many People have remarked that I should continue this story for the fans but I write FOR ME.  As much as I tried, I'm really not feeling Rides with Ace anymore and I can't write a story I don't enjoy creating anymore.

But seriously, thanks a ton for the support of RWA. Every comment, every like truly means so much. You guys are amazing.

June 12, 2016 Update: 

1) Don't think of RWA as ending - It's basically continuing as NWA (Nights with Ace which is the Sequel). 

2) Nights With Ace will be officially updated in Summer 2016

3) Nights With Ace is WHAT THE ORIGINAL STORY. Yet, I wrote Rides with Ace as fun project to show-case Flo's and Ace's past relationship. Yet, in original story, Flo and Ace are BROKEN UP. THEY BROKE UP. I'M SORRY.  I repeat: Ace and Flo's relationship eventually did shatter. Flo changed and Ace Lockwood lost himself.

DETAILS OF SEQUEL (Technically, it's not the sequel. Rides With Ace is actually the Prequel):

"If He can't be your Superhero, then steal the cape." 

Flo just wanted to find an art career in her crime-induced city. 

However, her plans fall off tangent when she has to spend countless nights with her insane ex-boyfriend, Ace Lockwood.  

Another Note (If you Care to Read): [Main Reason behind ending RWA]: 

So, I ended Rides with Ace because it actually wasn't meant to be mainly a Romance themed story which may seem pretty hard to believe, since it turned out that way.

I had envisioned Flo as this kind of superhero. Frankly, she wasn't becoming that kind of character in Rides With Ace. Don't get me wrong, Ace is definitely in this story, as one can guess from the title. This story is of course connected to RWA but it's almost a different dimension. The city Flo lives in is a highly troubled population but she was just extremely oblivious before so she never noticed the abundance of crime surrounding her in RWA. 

</3