t h i r t e e n : Boyfriend

I will edit this. Many typos, odd verbal replacements, and shiz will exist within this chapter. 

 / t h i r t e e n /

            1//

The moment Ace touched his lips against mine, I took some time to marvel at the feel of his mouth. Grasping a handful of his tux fold, I pulled him in as he tightened his hold on my waist. At first, it seemed like I couldn’t get enough of his intoxicating smell and the feel of his stature against my own. Once I could keep the stomach grenades at bay, I soon realized I hadn’t moved my own mouth a single millimeter. In all seriousness, I soon came to the realization that I hadn’t actually responded to Ace’s kiss.

 Uhm…

I turned into a lifeless blob, silently panicking. Do I open my mouth wider or will our teeth collide? Oh my sweet potatoes, what do I do?

Ace, softly trying to take the lead, moved his lips over mine. Subtly attempting to guide me in the correct direction, I sadly began to over contemplate. All those chick flicks with the excessive amount of lip locking was a waist of space in my case.

His rumbling chuckle melted my brain activity just for a second, “Stop thinking, Flo.”

I murmured against him with a small grin of my own, “I can’t. I don’t know how to kiss – I’ve never done it before.” Well, I’ve tried it with my pillow but inanimate objects tend to be completely unresponsive. “I think I might eat your face if I try anything.”  

Stealing another smooch, Ace tilted my chin up, locking our gazes, “Tilt your head to the right.”

His voice was husky when speaking as he moved his own face, “And I’ll tilt mine to your left.”

“It’s like a puzzle!” I couldn’t help but exclaim mid-sentence.

“Can we get to the puzzle now?” he rasped, his tone leveling to baritone

Sliding his palm over my neck, he then tugged me back to him. I did as he instructed, tilting my head to the right at a seventy degree angle.

Frowning at his massive stature, I paused, pushing him softly away. Ace’s eyes narrowed at my actions and I steadily stepped onto the bench beside us. Towering over him then, I sighed tapping my feet against the bench and grinning at the inches I now had over him, “Okay, resume.”

I pressed my mouth to his and the result was actual untarnished bliss. Everything connected the way it should and it felt like I was slipping, gliding into the universe that was Ace Lockwood. Lids now closed, I solely absorbed the feels that were circulating everywhere.

And he drew me in tightly, tangling his hands in my now haphazard hair.

His tongue grazed my lips slightly and it suddenly become too much – I was near self-explosion. My insides where roaring with the internal bombs and I pulled away hastily once more, resulting in another throaty groan from Ace.

I can’t breathe – wait, I can breathe, “Woah.”

His reply was clipped but just as breathless, “What?”

Stomach grenades,” I shivered, rubbing at my belly button.

“Huh?” His eyes where still noticeably drawn to my lips.

I responded by kissing him once more.

2//

After the kiss, my lips hurt and my jaw ached. I have no clue how some people can make out for hours since it not only resulted in slight jaw pain but also exhaustion. I wanted nothing more than to just crawl in a lovely corner and I take a nap.