nine..part one

Anthony

After my conversation with my sister, I decided that I had to let Crys know what it was so that there wasn't any problems at school tomorrow. I can't let no drama go down. I picked up the house phone and dialed Crys. She answered on the second ring.

"Bout time you called back. I was worried about you."

"I'm cool. I was outside chillin with Leah."

"Oh, her." She got quiet. "Yeah, her. She my girl so wh-"

"Wait a minute? You're girl? Since when. You was just with me this weekend!"

"Nothing happened Crys and you know it. Yo drunk ass couldn't get in the house."

"So that's what we doing?"

"Look mayne, I'm being nice. We done talking. Stop calling the house. My mama sick of you," I said hanging up. I sat the phone on the counter and looked at Adrianne.

"Feel better?" I nodded my head. "Good." She got up from the kitchen table. On her way out, she tossed me her cellphone and winked. My sister does love me man.

I ran upstairs to my room. I texted Leah as I looked for some sleep clothes so I could take a shower.

Me- 😘😘😘

Leah- 😕 Adrianne was that for me?

I bust out laughing because I forgot she had her number.

Me- not Adrianne

Leah- oh, hi Anthony 🌚

Me- you creep. 😂

Leah- bye Anthony 😒

Me- I'm just playing ma. I was jus' seeing if you were up. I'm a FT you when I get out the shower ard?

Leah- Okay, I just got out myself. Fina go stuff my face right quick.

Me- Fatty.

I put the phone down and went to take a shower. I did my hygiene and got out. After drying off, I put on my boxer briefs and some basketball shorts with a gray Tshirt. I got in the bed, laying on my back and FT Leah. It said connecting then her cute self appeared on the screen.

"Dang, bout time ya answered," I joked

"Niggggaaaaa. It just rung," she laughed.

"I know I'm just fooling. You look good tho. Where you tryna sneak off to?"

"To give my bed some ass."

"Watch cha mouth."

"Yes sir...daddy Ant sir!" she mocked, saluting me.

"I love it when you call me big papa." We both burst into laughter. I like to see ha laugh. It made my night actually.

"You are too much. Just too much Mr. Staten."

"But you like it tho."

"Touché," she said with a smile. We talked some more about any and everything until she fell asleep on me. I didn't wanna hang up so I just prompted my phone on on a pillow and fell asleep with her.

KyLeah

It was 7:15 am and I was standing at the kitchen counter eating a bowl of cereal watching Rocket Power when the doorbell rung. I knew it wasn't Ant because he doesn't ring the doorbell. He say it's rude to ring the doorbell early in the morning and I agree but people still do it. I walked to the front door and opened. "Good Morning."

I frowned. "What you doing here Crystal?"

"May I come in?"

I stepped aside and let her in. I had a feeling this wasn't going to go well.