Chapter 15: A Simple Kiss Can Lead To Anything

Blake's Point of View

I could not hold back anymore! I can at least kiss him, that way I can get what I want and Jamie will get his answer. Although I am the one that has the problem with holding back and crap, Riley looked like he was about to die when he saw our mate pouting while he was thinking. It was almost like he was teasing us on purpose.

"If you don't mind, Aaron," Jamie glared at him. "Before you rudely interrupted, Blake and Riley were trying to say something." Jamie looked at us expecting us to continue and finish our previous sentence. But he did not know that the two of us were planing to surprise a little someone at the table who was looking down at his fingers. Riley and I looked at each other and got up at the same time. It was easier trying to do everything in unison because that way we would be able to look more intimidating and people told us it is somewhat attractive.

"We will show you who we like," The two of us stated as we stalked towards Asher who looked quite confused about what was going on and that was so cute. Boy was he going to be surprised. Riley picked him up quickly and I smashed my lips on his soft link ones. At first, Asher did bit do anything and just let me kiss him but he slowly started to kiss me back. He was accepting me! At least I hope he is. My tongue started to hit his lips begging him to open his mouth so it could get a taste of him. However, Asher would not open his mouth, so I bit on his lip with light pressure causing a yelp and his lips spread open. I didn't waste one minute and pushed my tongue in his mouth. His tongue attempted to fight mine for dominance however it quickly gave up and allowed me to explore his mouth savoring every single part if it. I slowly pulled away from his mouth instantly missing his lips but knew that it was Riley's turn. I quickly turned Asher around and Riley smashed his lips on to Asher. While Riley was occupying Asher's lips, my hands were busy roaming and down his body. One hand stayed in place to hold him steady while my other one slipped underneath his shirt, feeling his stomach and going to his chest. Wow, he is really skinny! He needs to eat more! My hand reached his nipples and grabbed one of then. I slowly started to pull on his nipple earning a stifled yet sexy moan from Asher. My hand started to make its way towards his other nipple when something hard hit my head, the same thing happened to Riley because Riley instantly stopped the kiss and grabbed his head.

"Owwwwweeeeee what the hell was that?" Riley whined, obviously upset with what just hit him on the head.

"What the hell are you two doing at the dinner table?!" Aaron yelled at us with the wooden spoon in his hand. What is with this man and kitchen utensils? And why were kitchen utensils such good weapons?! "People are trying to have a decent meal here! Look at poor Jamie over there! He cannot even lift his faceUP!"

I looked over to Jamie and saw his face bright red, then I went back at staring at Aaron's face. I get that he caress about Asher but why is he so overprotective. He does realize that I am his alpha, right? He cannot command me but I do agree with him, I mean we just met Asher and he may want to get to know us better. I know Riley will not be happy about that, but we have to think about Asher first. We cannot make him unhappy because later on, when he finds we are werewolves he may end up rejecting us. I do not know what I would do if he did not want us anymore.

'Riley? We need to talk,' I said through our mind link but I had to be careful because sometimes Riley forgets to block his mind link and others are able to listen.

'But I need to tell you something first, we need to be a bit more slower with Asher. I feel like we are rushing him into this and he may need more time.' Riley explained to me through the link. I was shocked. I did not that expect that from Riley. When has he been the mature one? I know that I have a hard time controlling myself but Riley always has never been so understanding. However, I feel like this is good because that means Riley is growing up and learning what responsibilities he has.

"Are we going to eat or not?!" Asher suddenly spoke, and sat back down. I found it so cute, his head hung low and his cheeks were bright red. Almost like Jamie but Asher was cuter. Sorry Jamie, but Asher is better.

"Yes, we shall," Riley responded but he wasn't looking at the food, he was looking at Asher. I knew it! He was playing me, Riley is going to do something stupid! I slip into my seat next to Asher and Riley took his on the other side. I looked at Aaron's face while we were sitting down and he did not look happy, however he silently took his seat and began eating.

Asher's Point of View

Oh my! That was the best kiss ever and they tasted amazing. They seemed so experienced with it and I was probably terrible. Oh gosh, what if they hated the kiss and then ignore me forever. I will be devastated.

I didn't know what to do for a few minutes because Riley and Blake seemed to be having a conversation without us. So I decided to say, "Are we going to eat or not?!"

I quickly sat down and I did not look up once. I felt people watching me and in an instant I knew that it was the twins and they didn't seem to look anywhere else. I turned bright red and couldn't make eye contact with anyone

Riley responded, "Yes, we shall." I thought we would be able to eat now, boy was I wrong

-------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAVE BEEN TOO BUSY AND MY PHONE WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY