Chapter 9: Memories

Chapter 10: Asher's POV

The last bell of school rung and I felt someone tug on my sleeve. I looked to see Jamie pulling me down a bit so he could whisper in something in my ear.

"Tell them everything, you can trust them," he assured me. I was so nervous that I had walked into the wrong class over 5 times and Jamie had seemed to notice that. "Here they come! See you later!"

I look behind me to see both the twins waving at me, like they were telling me that's where the car was. I saw a two motorcycles and Riley pulled me towards him.

"You're riding with me sweetheart," His whispered in my ear sending shivers down my ears. I was about to nod my head but I realized that I was agreeing to sit on a motorcycle.

"Wait, you want ME to sit on that-that THING?!" I yelled in alarm. I don't give a shit about how cute they were, I am not getting on that death trap. But Blake thought differently on that matter. Somehow, he discovered that I was a big sucker when people give me puppy dog faces.

5 minutes later, I found myself on the back of Riley's motorcycle holding on to him for dear life. Even though I was scared out of my mind, i felt like I was on top of the world.

We reaches their house, if I could even call it a house. It looked like a flipping castle, but in a modern way.

They parked on their driveway and I wouldn't let go of Riley. I could feel him chuckle and then grab me tightly. All the sudden I was in his arms and was carried into the house. Riley put down on his bed and spoke in a husky voice,"Explain! I want to know everything about you!"

"If you leave out one detail, you have no idea what will happen to you" Blake growled in seriousness.

"Okay so here goes nothing," I sighed knowing I really won't escape them. "During freshman year I realized that I was actually gay when I discovered that I was in love with my best friend. His was Hunter, also he was the biggest homophobic in the school. I was pretty happy hiding the fact that I loved him and I was gay. Back then nobody picked on me because I was the 'cool' guy. Everybody knew me because I was on the swim team and I was the best one. One day Hunter decided to take me to a private room to 'talk' to me. I went into the room with him holding my hand. The whole way there I couldn't think of anything besides that Hunter was holding my hand and why would he wanted to have a private talk. Once I entered the room Hunter let go of my hand and kissed me with great force. At first i didn't respond because I was so shocked but then slowly my body began to respond to his kiss. He finally pulled away and huffed out, 'Did you like that?' I didn't know how to respond to that. If I answered yes than he would probably embarrass me in front of the whole school, but if I responded no might hurt him. So I just decided to go with the safe answer and said 'I don't know'. I pulled myself out of his grasp so I could escape from his grasp but Hunter had other ideas. Before I could escape Hunter grabbed my arms and pushed me against a wall, he leaned in and kissed me again. After that clothes started to come off and we had sex for the rest of the period. Luckily it was the end of the day so I could go home. When I got home, I ran up to my room and thought about how he took my virginity and how much I thought I loved him. I decided to figure out my outfit for tomorrow and was so nervous that I couldn't sleep all night. In the morning, I got up and choose my favorite outfit. My mom dropped me off with a smile telling me to have a good day and I walked into school. Right when I walked in I felt all eyes went on me and I saw people give me weird looks. I didn't understand why, and decided to ignore it. I walked into homeroom and saw Hunter standing there talking to some kids I didn't know."

I felt tears start to trickle down my eyes as I relived every part of that memory.

---------FLASHBACK-----------

"HUNT!" I exclaimed in excitement once I saw him in the class. I reached up to give him a hug but instead he just shoved me away from him like I was something disgusting and he didn't want to touch me.

I looked at him in confusion and then he chuckled. "Did you actually think I was your friend because I like you? Let alone love you?!" He spoke with a tint of anger. "Asher, how naive and stupid can you be. I don't fucking like you at all. You are like a pest I want to get rid of but I just can't find the medicine to get you away. Oh wait! You gave me the best way to humiliate you."

I flinched at every single word he said to me. It was like he was dragging a knife through heart and then stabbing it over and over again. "What do you mean?" I asked with a shaky voice hoping he wasn't talking about what happened yesterday.

"Yesterday I discovered a huge secret of yours. And I caught it all on my phone. Guess what Asher?!" he questioned in fake excitement. "You are RUINED!" Hunter turned away from me and called over every kid in the class to watch. I started to back away as my world started to crumble in front of me. I heard everybody's laughs and name-calling. Hunters mean comments about me and how all fags like me should die. I had one hope, and that was my parents, tears spilled out of my eyes as I ran home and called my parents. They came home in a rush and were so worried. That was the last time they showed any type of emotion for me

I explained everything, even the part where I said I was gay, I looked at them in hope that they would except me. But my mom looked at me with anger in her eyes, "Asher, you are a disgrace to this family. You shall never call us mom or dad again. We have no connection to you at all. Once you finish high school, leave this house forever!" I felt the tears start to leak out of my eyes even more. I looked at my dad for support but I was able to make out his disappointment through my blurry eyes. I put my head down in shame and just agreed with what they said. After that I never talked to them again.

---------END OF FLASHBACK-----------

"After all of that shit occurred I became the bully victim of the school. I was kicked off the swim team because I wasn't able to take off my shirt in front of people. If they saw my bruises those people would call my parents and what would happen when 'my parents' tell them I wasn't their son. Soon enough the stress was too much for me to handle. I started to think maybe I was a mistake and I should suffer in life, so I started to cut my self with a razor and wore only black clothes. I stopped talking and trying in school. Like an empty shell that only knew how to walk and sit. I just wanted to die. Then I met Aaron, he was the only one who decided not to give up on me in class. He helped me become who I am now and then Jamie joined our little group. Ever since then it's been the three of us," I finished my story. My breath was uneven as I willed myself to stop crying. I looked at the bed to see what Blake and Riley thought but they weren't there. All of the sudden, the two of them were right next to me. Blake touched me and then my body started to clam down and Riley grabbed me in a huge hug.

"Don't worry we will never leave you!" Riley said with such power that I believed him.