Chapter 12: Confessions or Not?

Asher's Point of View

"Excuse me?!" I asked in a shocked voice. Why in the world were they claiming me as property! I'm a flipping human being the last time I checked. Plus, I don't even know them that well for them to have any feelings for me and there was no way these beautiful people were gay. I looked to observe the two boys and it looked like they both were having some type of internal conversation I wasn't aware. and they both had the face that they both messed up big time.

"Why in the world did you guys call me yours?" I asked calmly but my curiosity was getting the best of me and you could hear the desperation in my voice.

"We didn't call you mine! What in the world are you talking about?" Riley responded trying to play it off cool. I think if the door was alive it would not believe what Riley just said.

"I believe that you are just imagining things!" Blake tried to support his brother. However, they both were convincing nobody and trust me when I say nobody.

"Hello Mr. Door. How are you today?" I turned around and started to speak to the door since I bet it was the only thing that was real right now unless this door was a projection. OH MY! What if it is a projection, better check just in case. I quickly ran up to the door and ran my down it. That's a relief this door is not a projection, which means that the door was real and was telling the truth! Don't ask me how I came to that conclusion, I just did!

I turned around to look at Blake and Riley to see them stare at me like I'm some crazy wacko and I think the door was doing the same thing.

"What are you doing?" Blake tried to ask with a straight face but I could tell he really wanted to laugh. So I decided to "death glare" at him. Though I have a feeling that had an opposite effect because Riley just started to crack up and fell on the bed. Blake was trying to calm him down but it didn't seem to help much because Blake was laughing just as hard.

"I was talking to the door because it was the only thing that won't lie to me," I pouted as the twins started to laugh even harder. "Yeah, yeah laugh all you want."

"I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry, I-I-I-I'll stop," Blake attempted to say but he was a total mess.

"Now will you both tell me why you called out 'MINE' a few minutes ago" In a second both of them sobered up and looked nervous.

"Let's make a deal, you take us to Aaron's house for dinner and we will tell you afterwards what we meant?" Blake asked with clear innocence and desperation. In addition to that he was giving me the cute puppy dog look. HOW COULD I SAY NO?!

"Fine. Let me just give Aaron a call to say that you two will be coming as well," I sighed and was about to step out of the room so I could tell Aaron that we would be having some more guests.

"Wait can't you stay here while you talk him?" Riley asked me.

"Why?" I replied back to him.

"Um, because we want to know if it is okay with Aaron and if we could speak to him if he has any objections'" Riley explained to me and I thought it was a pretty good reason to ask.

"Hey Ash, what's up?"

"Hey no fair! I wanted to surprise you you!" I whined to him. My plan was to try and surprise him however I missed a small little detail. Aaron has my phone number.

"How 'bout this why don't we pretend this conversation never happened and I just picked up the phone. Sneeze once for yes an d sneeze twice for no," Aaron chuckled.

"NO! You already ruined it!" I stubbornly protested against Aaron.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry," Aaron spoke still laughing at me.