Chapter 20: Insults and Wolves... WHAT?!

안녕하세요!!!!! Sorry that I haven't really updated in a while I have just been busy with my birthday passing by and I have been having technology problems and my phone and laptop both decide to give me a hard time >.<!!!! Also I would love to ask people if they know Korean, Chinese (either of the Versions works) or Japanese!!!! I want to learn these I just need some help THANK YOU~

Chika

Asher's Point of View

"H-Hunter?" I saw him as he walked out of the bushes? He was the one that was following us? Why was he back here? What did he want... Did he not do what he wanted to last year? Was it not enough?! I let out a cry in fear and thought that last year would be the last timeI saw him and now he is back... Fear clung to my body as I grabbed onto Blake's shirt and hid my face attempting to mask the fear from Hunter. I hate him... Why is he back...?!

"D-don't come near me!!" I whimpered out. Man I sound so pathetic and weak. Why can't a be a man?!

Blake growled at Hunter in warning and Riley stood in front of us protectingly, "Why the hell did you come here? Leave now!!!!! We don't want you anywhere near our little Asher!!!"

"Ohhhhh so that's what's going on here," Hunter exclaimed with a scary smile covering his face. "Asher I never thought you would be able to get one guy let alone two. You have really been playing your cards well haven't you been? Well Asher you are not that great and I am pretty sure these two idiots will realize the real you and leave you because you are pathetic."

Blake's Point of View

Asher started to shake in my arms and I swear I saw some tears trailing down his cheeks. I gently took his face and kisses him and whispered in his ear, "Do not listen to him, what he is saying is not true. Riley and I will never leave you!!!"

Asher nodded burying his head even more trying to hide it from the rude insults he was given from Hunter, even his name makes me mad!!!! HOW DARE HE CALL MY MATE THESE THINGS?!

Trying to be polite and said as calm as possible, "Can you please leave Mr. Hunter sir, your presence is making it quite uncomfortable and you rudely interrupted OUR date. It has been made clear that your appearance was not desired so could you please make yourself scarce?" I don't think I did a good job being polite but I heard Asher stifle a laugh and that made my whole speech worth it in so many ways. Riley looked amused as hell because he saw that I was trying to be my polite self but I ended up telling Hunter off.

Hunter, on the other hand was fuming with anger, " E-excuse me--"

"You are excused!" Riley cut in rudely and pointed at the way out, impatiently waiting for him to leave.

Hunter glares at Riley and ignores him shaking in anger. "What I was going to say before I was rudely interrupted was you cannot get rid of me until I get what I want and I want Asher!!!!"

Asher started to shake even more in my arms, whimpering in fear. Like hell Riley and I would let this asshole take our Asher away!!!! I wanted to shift so badly right now and my wolf wanted to be let out. He wanted to protect Asher, keep him safe... And most importantly mark him ours in front of this asshole showing who Asher belonged too.

My thoughts were interrupted from a loud grumble from Riley's wolf. Shit!!!!! Riley is losing his control as I saw Asher's head snap in Riley's direction in worry.

"Riley?" Asher jumped out of my arms and went to go hug him. "Why are you growling right now? Is everything okay? Pleawe calm down for me!!"

"Oh goodness... Asher you are going to be the death of me... You know how to calm me down in an instant!!!" Riley groans and smiles while kissing Asher on the cheek and pushing him back to me.