Hold Up... That's Ivy

Ivy’s POV

At about 3 am in the morning Bernie and I were still freaking laughing hardcore and making so many jokes that my stomach started to hurt. We had a lot of catching up to do and I was super excited we got to do it all tonight.

Hold up.

Fuck I have school tomorrow. Even though I love too sleep I can't actually sleep in class even if I only get like one hour of sleep. Once we finished cleaning up the kitchen at about 3:30 we went up to our rooms.

Bernie technically didn't have a room here but he just slept in one of the guest bedroom whenever he wanted. Once again I hit the bed fully dressed to go to bed.  Great Job Ivy.

**

My alarm clock woke me up super early. I debated for about 5 minutes weather or not I should chill in bed more. Whatever I might as well get ready now then rush later. When I finished taking a shower I looked in my suitcases for the perfect outfit. I decided to go for my blue sheer high low shirt with some black leggings and my brown Oxfords.

Perfect.

30 minutes later I walked out my house to get on my motorcycle. My bike couldn't be left back in LA so I made sure it came here. It was all black, leather, and absolutely the sexiest bike I've ever seen. As I put on my helmet I saw a car pull up near my house. Suddenly my sister walked out the house with her 3-inch heels and super short body con skirt and a small crop top tank. I mean I would wear this outfit but, not to school and I would also wear a much longer skirt. Like come on her ass checks were literally falling out her ass. Most likely being picked up by one of her many boyfriends.

Once again I am ashamed to have Jade as a sister.

When I get to school after my breezy ride I make my way to the school entrance. Sure enough I get the ultimate death glares, the O mouths, and omg fuck me now looks and hell yeah I was enjoying it.

I knew I had a figure to die for

Curves like no other

Eyes so rare

Hair so gorgeous

Yes I sound conceited and I am now cause being called the “model type” almost everyday can really boost your self-esteem.

As I continued walking into the school there was loads of questioning

"Is that Ivy?"

"OMG Ivy is back?????"

"I gonna soooooo tap that?"

"When did she get so hot?"

"I bet she is a whore don't you?"

"Omg stop staring at her ass I am so breaking up with you!!"

I whole bunch of whispering...ABOUT ME.... I like it.

I continued to the main office and asked the lady at the desk "Umm hey I am a returning student Ivy Dale..."

"O honey is that you? You have grown up so much. It’s me Mrs. Frost." She exclaimed. I remembered her now and continued to have a conversation with her as she looked for my schedule on the computer.

Sure enough it was class time when she finished and I wondered how school is going to be like with the new Ivy Dale.

O yeah, so freaking awesome.

I was in panic mode as walked through the nearly empty hallways. So when I was in the front of the door it took me 2 whole minutes to actually get inside. Once I walked into the class all eyes were on me.

Then the teacher spoke…."Oh class, we have a returning student, Ivy Dale,"  

Once again there was a bunch of whispering about me I guess, I mean I continuously heard "Ivy this...Ivy that...” Damn people really think they have got me all figured out.

Well I can’t wait to surprise these bitches you made school a living hell for me.

“Ivy, you can sit next to Maria.” The teacher said.

 Maria…Maria…O MARIA. I remember her.

Popular Crowd

Soccer Player

Bitchy …. Well at least in 9th grade.

I walked down to the middle of the classroom and sat down in my seat.

Hip Hip Horary School  -______-

**

Liam’s POV (yes you read that correctly)

*Reminder Liam is her “ex boyfriend kinda but then again he is not…just her partner in friends with benefits …they ended up developing feelings for each other but he denied her …tears L

Anyways

I walked to 2nd period with my two best bros. Clark and Harry. They were having some kind of conversation about a returning student but all I could think about was going drinking tonight because I was super stressed about Jade. She does not understand shit. All she wants to do is have sex, fuck, and have sex. I mean it feels so good but it so annoying.yeah that probably makes no sense. By now we have done it over 200 times since 10th grade. Now where in 12th and I can’t believe I am still going out with this annoying idiot. We cheat each other all the time so there is no point cause

It’s not even a relationship. She doesn’t know me and she doesn’t seem to care to figure me out.

“Liam…Liam…LIAM! Its her” Clark shouted

I turned to look for “HER” I caught up.

I saw beautiful brown and slightly blondish hair

The best body ever

The most beautiful girl ever.

Ivy Dale.  

**Next Chapter Gon Be Gooooood :)