Understand This

SORRY GUYS I LOVE IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND IT IS SHORT BUT I WILL HAVE SOMETHING ELSE OUT VERY SOON!!!!

By the end of the day I wanted to blow someone head off. I got stares from every single corner of the school, no matter where I went. People whispered like I was deaf and pointed as if I could not see. I almost reached breaking point when another plastic Barbie looking girl (which I assumed is one of Jade’s friends) asked me where my ugly ass sweatpants where and glasses. I walked up to the bitch from across the hall fuming ready to clock her in her big mouth when suddenly Jenni came out of no where grabbing my wrist telling me “You don’t want to do this, especially when you’ve already got some unwanted attention.” She motioned her heads towards Jade and Adele who were standing there laughing.

Sighing loudly I walked to my last period class hoping Liam, Jade, and Adele are not in my class. Only to walk in and see all three of them inside.

Why does being smart have to come with a price again?

What ever, they wanna play games I’m all about them. As I walked towards the back of the class I “tripped” and slipped my latte all over Jade’s sulty outfit.

She screamed endlessly as I fake smiled at her. Adele face was in a O shape as I said “it’s shame I didn’t pick up two lattes today, I’m sure you would have wanted to taste some.” I said gesturing towards Adele. I was pleased with myself so I walked into the back of the class not even caring about the consequences because I plan to put these bitches through hell and back.

*

Jade’s POV

I rushed into the girls school bathroom fuming. Who in the actual fuck does Ivy Dale think she is? She grows a pair of boobs and a little ass and she think she can mess with me? I am older, much more beautiful and the baddest and hottest girl in Turlock High. I harshly wiped the latte off my face much I might include ruined my makeup. There was no way in hell I was going back to class in this condition. 

*

Ivy’s POV

When I got from school I noticed Jade’s car was in the driveway. Guess she didn’t have the courage to come back to class after the latte incident. After class I got a warning from Adele to not mess with them because apparently I didn’t know what they were capable of.

Ha-ha, 2 words

BULL

SHIT

 I know these petty girls wouldn’t even dare to harm a fake nail for any fight or any type of altercation.  

I walked into the kitchen to see Cook Bernie and my sister sitting on the chair across from where Bernie was making pancakes. “Oh what would I do with out you Bernie, I’ve missed your pancakes so much. ”I said.

“What about me?” Bernie smiled brightly at me. Jade looked up from her phone and asked “Are you guys dating because that would be messed up in so many ways but hey Ivy has become a nasty slut.” Jade exclaimed.

She continued babbling, “I can’t believe you would actually pour a drink on me, that was really childish and stupid. Just because you lived L.A doesn’t mean you are big and bad or even tough. You still cleaned up my shit every single night after my friends came. Think back to all that nasty throw up YOU had to clean up. And remember the Friday nights. HA. Those nights were worse I believe because the clean up consisted of condoms, throw up, drugs too? Yeah basically. Those were some fun nights and I think those nights are gonna continue happening because you’ve been my little puppy dog since day one.” She said harshly.

I thought about what she said it was all true except one thing “You really would have thought that will ever clean up after a dirty slut again.” I sat down and waited for my pancakes as Jade stared at the side of my face burning deepholes with frustration written all over her face.

Why cant she understand this: things are not gonna be the same.

 I took my pancakes up for dinner in my newly created room. Cook Bernie had nicely decorated my room with beautiful new furniture, courtesy of my father’s bank accounts that were transferred directly to me. And I can assure you my mother cannot and will not have access to these accounts. Or my trust fund.

Soon thoughts of Bella, Jaden and my father flooded back into my mind. Especially my father. Such a successful, ambitious, and driven man. Handsome in every way possible the friendliest person you’d ever met.

I started unpacking the last few boxes in my room. Looking at pictures of my father. Though I may have a hard exterior looking at these photos makes me break down. I cried myself to sleep asking the question, why? And why me? 

THANKS FOR READING!

NEW CHAPTER VERY SOON